Mobile Pay As You Go Plans

No 4g signal

SOLVED
View solved solution
Products and Services FAQs

Products & Services FAQs

Poster

Hi Ashling,

I have the same issue, could my network settings be also reset?

Regards

View more options

Hi there,

Apologies for the delay in responding, can you confirm if you still require assistance here?

Thanks,

Ashling

Learn all about our new forum, right here .
To send me a private message, simply click here
Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
View more options
Poster
Hi Ashling,

I'm having the same issue of lack of 4G signal. Could you reset my network settings please?
View more options

Hi there,

If you private message (via the link in my signature) over the below info, I can look into this for you?

Mobile number:

Address:

Date of birth: 

Link to your thread or post:

Thanks,

Ashling

Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
View more options
Poster
Thanks!
View more options

You're very welcome Smiley Happy

View more options
Poster

No 4g for me. Only H+. can fix it ?

View more options
Community Expert
Have you tried restarting? Are you topped up to your plan?
Cookie
Vodafone Community Expert (or so I'm told) and S9 owner. I don't work for Vodafone
View more options

Hi there,

Your 4G profile has now been refreshed, can you please restart your handset and confirm if this is working for you?

Thanks,

Ashling 

View more options
Poster

Hi,

I am having the same problem as users below, despite contacing Live chat a few times, they tried to activate it and still not working, all is I have is LTE/3G/2G autocpnnect or 3g, 2g only

I have purchased an add on but hasn';t helped, can you see if you can activate this for me?

Thanks

View more options
Community Expert

@Jmcnamara wrote:

Hi,

I am having the same problem as users below, despite contacing Live chat a few times, they tried to activate it and still not working, all is I have is LTE/3G/2G autocpnnect or 3g, 2g only

I have purchased an add on but hasn';t helped, can you see if you can activate this for me?

Thanks

Does your phone actually show at the top the 3g symbal, H symbal, H+ smybal or LTE letters.

I ask because i once had a phone that showed LTE constantly - LTE is 4G and more commenly used in the US. If you are showing LTE thwen you are connected to 4G.

This happened to me as i had a custom os flashed to my device which was buildin the US - not sure if any of that applies to you though Smiley Happy

digi-expert.JPG 

View more options

Hi there,

Apologies for the delay in responding, can you confirm if you're still experiencing this issue?

Thanks,

Ashling

View more options
Not applicable
Hello, same issue here Smiley Sad
View more options
Community Expert

Mods wont be back until Monday to help. You could try live chat. To use live chat click talk to us at the bottom of this page then choose whether you're on bill or pre pay. It should pop up then. If Chrome browser acts up then try a different browser as some versions don't appear to play well with the links.

Cookie
Vodafone Community Expert (or so I'm told) and S9 owner. I don't work for Vodafone
View more options

Hi there,

If you private message (via the link in my signature) over the below info, I can look into this for you?

Mobile number:

Address:

Date of birth:

Thanks,

Liam

View more options
Poster
I also cannot get 4G signal. I am only getting H
View more options

Hi there,

Mobile number:

Address:

Date of birth: 

Is this happening everywhere you go or in certain areas?

Thanks,

Ashling

View more options
Poster

I'm having the same problem, no 4G while abroad (I'm in a pay as you go plan - 30 euro / month) been really painful in cities such as London in wich there is only 4G or 4G+ no 3G/2G. 

View more options

Hi there,

I have responded to your PM Smiley Happy

Thanks,

Ashling

View more options
Poster
Hi, I was wondering if you could help me. I seem to have changed to H recently. Never had a problem getting 4g but lately it seems to be stuck on H. Thank you in advance for your help.
Sarah
View more options
Top Contributors
my-vodafonemenufacebooktwittercommunityclosechevron-downchevron-up