View solved solution
Products and Services FAQs

Products & Services FAQs

Frequent Poster
Thanks Ashling back to 4G
View more options

Brilliant, thanks for letting us know.

Ashling

Learn all about our new forum, right here .
To send me a private message, simply click here
Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
View more options
Poster

Hi there,

I'm expiriencing the same issue I'm Vodafone X prepaid, transferred my number from Meteor yesterday.

I'm only getting H+, my phone is a Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 and it has only LTE band 3 enabled to work with Vodafone`s network.

It was working fine on Three and Meteor and their 4G.

Thanks for the help!

View more options
Poster

Hi there,

I'm expiriencing the same issue I'm Vodafone X prepaid, transferred my number from Meteor yesterday.

I'm only getting H+, my phone is a Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 and it has only LTE band 3 enabled to work with Vodafone`s network.

It was working fine on Three and Meteor and their 4G.

Thanks for the help!

View more options
Community Expert

Mods wont be back until Monday to help. You could try live chat. To use live chat click talk to us at the bottom of this page then choose whether you're on bill or pre pay. It should pop up then. If Chrome browser acts up then try a different browser as some versions don't appear to play well with the links.

Cookie
Vodafone Community Expert (or so I'm told) and S9 owner. I don't work for Vodafone
View more options

Hi there,

I can see that this issue has since been resolved, if you need anything else, please get in touch.

Thanks,

Ashling

Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
View more options
Poster

The 4G stopped working for me again, unless the 4G is down today in Ballybofey.

It seems to happen a few days after I top up €20 to renew the Data Extra 5GB bundle.  For example, the last time I had to get 4G reactivated was a few days after my previous €20 top-up. 

View more options

Hi there,

That should be working for you now, can you please restart your handset and confirm?

Thanks,

Ashling

View more options
Poster

Thanks Ashling, it's back on 4G again. Cat Happy

View more options

Excellent, thanks for letting us know Smiley Happy

Ashling

View more options
Poster

Hi there,

I am having the same issue 4G stopped working since last week I am on prepay with iphone 7. Can you please resolve it.

Thanks

View more options

Hi there,

You should now be capable of connecting to 4G, can you please restart your handset and confirm?

Thanks,

Ashling

View more options
Poster
Hi there,

Yes I can confirm that I am getting 4g signal.

Thanks for sorting this out. Just wondering why all of a sudden 4g stops working I am asking this since it happened to me more than one occasion and had to reach out to technical support to resolve the issue.
View more options

I can confirm that this particular issue is currently impacting a small minority of our customer base. Our tech team are aware of this and are in the process of finding a permanent fix but unfortunately we do not have an estimated time frame as to when this will be resolved. Please accept our sincerest apologies for any inconvenience caused

Thanks,

Ashling

View more options
Poster

Hi Ashling,

I'm having the same issue. only 3g on. 

could you please addres thies issue.

thanks

View more options
Poster
Hi I'm having the same problem. I only have 3g on my iPhone 6s Plus. I topped up €20 and I have the Data+ package.
Help!
View more options

Hi there,

This issue should be resolved for you both, can you please restart your handsets and confirm?

Thanks,

Ashling

View more options
Poster

Hi.

I have the same issue. No 4g just H+ on DATA EXTRA

Can you plese fix this?

View more options
Poster

Hi.

I have the same issue. No 4g just H+ on DATA EXTRA

Can you plese fix this?

View more options

Hi there,

That should be working for you now, can you please restart your handset in 10 minutes and confirm?

Thanks,

Ashling

View more options
Top Contributors
my-vodafonemenufacebooktwittercommunityclosechevron-downchevron-up