Menu Toggle

Welcome to Vodafone Community

Announcements
Responses may be delayed through this channel. To ensure the fastest response to your query, please click here and select your service type, to speak with our live chat team.
Close announcement

Mobile Pay As You Go Plans

New to Vodafone

Products and Services FAQs

Products & Services FAQs

Poster

Hi, 

Im just new to Vodafone after 9 years with o2....I just switched to pre-pay today. Im having trouble working out which top up offer to go with. Basically im a caller and a browser dont text that much...I also occasionally call over-seas to Australia. Ive been on a bill pay for the last 3 years so Im kind of out of sync re: internet charges outside of set limits i.e. 500MB? The person I call in Australia is also on Vodafone over there. Im just looking for some advice re: which top up offer is best, is there a way of converting unused texts into minutes, is there data bundles that i can add on i.e.1GB for €10 of credit and is there any special deals with calling a vodafone number in Australia from a vodafone number here??

Alot of questions I know!!!!

But any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks

Simon.

View more options
1 REPLY 1
Moderator (Retired)

@SimonCon wrote:

Hi, 

Im just new to Vodafone after 9 years with o2....I just switched to pre-pay today. Im having trouble working out which top up offer to go with. Basically im a caller and a browser dont text that much...I also occasionally call over-seas to Australia. Ive been on a bill pay for the last 3 years so Im kind of out of sync re: internet charges outside of set limits i.e. 500MB? The person I call in Australia is also on Vodafone over there. Im just looking for some advice re: which top up offer is best, is there a way of converting unused texts into minutes, is there data bundles that i can add on i.e.1GB for €10 of credit and is there any special deals with calling a vodafone number in Australia from a vodafone number here??

Alot of questions I know!!!!

But any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks

Simon.

Hi Simon,

Thanks for the post. It sounds like you would be the perfect candidate for the €30 a month top up. With this, you get free calls and texts to Vodafone mobiles, 250mb of data and 100 international minutes which include calling Australia.

Unfortunately though, unused texts can't be converted to minutes and the charge for data over the limit is €1 per MB.

For more info, check out this page for all our offers.

Thanks,

I am no longer a forum moderator.
If you have any issues please contact Daz or Paul
View more options
Top Contributors
my-vodafonemenufacebooktwittercommunityclosechevron-downchevron-up