Menu Toggle

Welcome to Vodafone Community

Announcements
Closure of Vodafone Community 21.06.19 At Vodafone we are constantly reviewing the methods customers can interact with us. Our social channels have evolved and as such we will no longer support the Vodafone Community as of 21.06.19 Our platforms to contact us are • Live Chat https://n.vodafone.ie/support.html by selecting your service type & clicking on the chat pop up • Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/vodafoneireland/ • Twitter: https://twitter.com/vodafoneireland We would like to thank everyone that has contributed over the years
Close announcement

Mobile Pay As You Go Plans

Interesting experience. My first month with Vodafone.

Highlighted
Products and Services FAQs

Products & Services FAQs

Poster

May 2019 - Someone from Vodafone rang me to propose The Super Offer.

- Unlimited calls, txts eny network, 20GB 4G internet. €20 topup every 28 days, €10 back. Great! They sent me the SIMcard.

My interlocutor assured me that my existing phone number and new SIMcard will be activated to Vodafone ONLY if I will install it in my mobile phone.

13 May 2019 - SIMcard arrived. As I was away I wasnt able to swap my LYCAMOBILE SIMcard in next 2 days.

13 May 2019, 5:18pm - My phone wasnt able to make or recieve any call. No internet access as well.

I got TXT from Vodafone: To facilitate your move to Vodafone you will only be able to recieve calls and txt messages for a short period. I wasnt able "to recieve calls and txt messages for a short period" at all.

Call to Vodafone Support, useless.

Im self employed. I had to come back earlier to activate my phone!!!

14 May 2019 - TXT message informed me that: "You now have... 100 any network minutes..." 100 minutes I will use in in a week time in my business!!! Where are promised "Unlimited calls" ?

22 May 2019 - TXT message: "Get 10 Euro free credit! Register within 1 month via app.... topup €20... recieve €10 immediately." 

I made it. 3 TXTs confirmed my €20 topup. But... Didnt see €20 on my mobile app at all. Than 2 TXTs informed me that after 8 days of my Plan my Current Plan is renewed!!! I just lost 20 days of my Plan already paid.

In first TXT infirmed me that I have 27GB in second 25GB, LOL.

BTW, Today 17 June... didnt see any €10 free credit!!!

Call to Vodafone Support, useless.

29 May 2019 - TXT from Vodafone: "... we would ask you about experience..." LOL

12 June 2019 - TXT from Vodafone: "Happy 1 month anniversary. To thank you ... we`ve given you €5 free credit... check your ballance... " didnt see any €5 on my acc at all. LOL

This is it.

In one month I lost €20 topup, didnt get promissed €10 and €5. Lost possibility to make calls week before end of plan, because of only 100 minutes to eny network insteed promised unlimited.

Now Im going to TESCO. €20 unlimited calls and texts to eny network, 4G intermet 20GB. They have this offer to end of this month, otherwise €25. I checked my self.

NO MORE LYING MISUNDERSTANDINGS!!!

Thank You Vodafone for your service.

View more options
Top Contributors
my-vodafonemenufacebooktwittercommunityclosechevron-downchevron-up