Menu Toggle

Welcome to Vodafone Community

Announcements
Responses may be delayed through this channel. To ensure the fastest response to your query, please click here and select your service type, to speak with our live chat team.
Close announcement

Mobile Pay As You Go Plans

Impossible to change Tariff!!

Highlighted
Products and Services FAQs

Products & Services FAQs

Poster

I am tryıng to change my tarıff from bill pay to PAYG. 

First - I went to a store- they told me that I should call 1850204020 - NOT POssıble iN store 

Second I-  called that number. I could not fınd the right option from call center (Probably there is no specific option for tariff change) So, I  requested vodafone to call me back at a specıfıc hour - NO CALL Back (I requested second tıme after they did not call me at the first time)

Third - I wrote to me from community as "Please write your info to a mod"

Fourth - I wrote to two different MODs - No reply (I wrote one and but no reply. The I wrote to another Mod)

SO! WHAT SHOULD I DO JUST TO CHANGE MY TARIFF - WHICH IS A VERY BASIC PROCESS FOR A TELECOM COMPANY Smiley Happy THANKS. 

View more options
1 REPLY 1
Community Expert

Mods can assist but they wont be back until Monday to help (they will reply). You could try live chat. To use live chat click support at the top of this page then choose the service you need support with (bill or pre pay. etc..). Click CHAT icon that pops up in the bottom right hand corner of the next screen.

It takes about 8 days to move from bill pay to PAYG.

Cookie
Vodafone Community Expert (or so I'm told) and S10 owner. I don't work for Vodafone
View more options
Top Contributors
my-vodafonemenufacebooktwittercommunityclosechevron-downchevron-up