Menu Toggle

Welcome to Vodafone Community

Mobile Pay As You Go Plans

Have I really gone through all my credit?

Products and Services FAQs

Products & Services FAQs

Poster

I topped up by 20e on 13th December and again today. I seem to be going through a lot, the 20 used to last me two mths. I  thought i had free calls texts to vodafone and internet, i just checked online in my account. i also noticed that I can no longer see a full history of how much I've topped up. Is it possible to get the full top up history and also the last three months of all calls,texts and Internet usage if any.

Thank you.

View more options
1 REPLY
Moderator (Retired)

@AMMC wrote:

I topped up by 20e on 13th December and again today. I seem to be going through a lot, the 20 used to last me two mths. I  thought i had free calls texts to vodafone and internet, i just checked online in my account. i also noticed that I can no longer see a full history of how much I've topped up. Is it possible to get the full top up history and also the last three months of all calls,texts and Internet usage if any.

Thank you.

Hi there AMMC,

Thanks for your post. I'm afraid this isn't available online I'm afraid. I can have a look for you here that and see what's happening. Just pop me over the following in a PM

Mobile Number

Address

Date of Birth

Link to this thread

Also, in relation to getting free internet for €20, this offer only started yesterday (15th), so you wouldn't of had free internet last month.

Thanks,

I am no longer a forum moderator.
If you have any issues please contact Daz or Paul
View more options
my-vodafonemenufacebooktwittercommunityclosechevron-downchevron-up