Menu Toggle

Welcome to Vodafone Community

Mobile Pay As You Go Plans

Free Texts but being charged

Products and Services FAQs

Products & Services FAQs

Poster

Hi,

I topped up recently and got the message saying i had received my free texts however, i still got charged for all my texts!! Smiley Mad I just checked my online account and it says i should have free texts til Dec18th! Why???

Orla

View more options
16 REPLIES
Valued Poster

Plain and simple the gremlins are at work again, ring customer care on 1747 and they'll be able to help you out.

The day of idiots is upon us!!!!
View more options
Valued Poster
Better off staying here as Daz or Colm would help out faster Smiley Happy
Sadiq Redmond,

Welcome to Vodafone and the eForum.
Please set up a thread if you need help with a query. Did I help you with your query? Then Please Click the Thumbs Up Button and Solution Solved As Helping You Can Help Others. - Owner of: iPhone 4s/5/5s /Blackberry Q10/Curve 9320/Vodafone Smart 1 and Samsung Galaxy S3. Don't PM Me Personal Details. And Yes I'm a Astronomer and a Physicist
View more options
Poster
Same thing with me.. already sent message to Daz hopefully he will help.
View more options
Valued Poster
Hi there Anonymous,

Daz will check if everything is good it might have not been activated well in the system Smiley Happy.

Thanks,
Sadiq
Sadiq Redmond,

Please set up a thread if you need help with a query. Did I help you with your query? Then Please Click the Thumbs Up Button and Solution Solved As Helping You Can Help Others. - Owner of: iPhone 4s/5/5s /Blackberry Q10/Curve 9320/Vodafone Smart 1 and Samsung Galaxy S3. Don't PM Me Personal Details. And Yes I'm a Astronomer and a Physicist
View more options
Poster
it was active for few days, should be active till 24th of December it just went off this morning.

Thanks.
View more options
Valued Poster

Hi there Anonymous,

Can you please send them a private message Daz, Colm or Aoife or any moderator, just make sure you include :

Mobile number:
Address:
Date of birth:
A link to this thread:

Sadiq Redmond,

View more options
Poster

Already did sent them a message, cant even call customer service. Badly need my free calls and txt.

View more options
Poster

I sent them a PM too...i really need my texts back.

View more options
Moderator (Retired)

Hi Guys.

Thanks for your posts and apologies for this. Can you pop me over a PM with the above info and I will check this out for you and get it sorted?

Thanks,

I am no longer a forum moderator.
If you have any issues please contact Daz or Paul
View more options
Poster

WORKS NOW !!!! Thanks a lot guys!!!!

View more options
Poster
View more options
Community Expert

Hi there,

Really not a smart move putting all that information on a Publoc forum for all to see.

I would suggest editing your post and removing this inofrmation as soon as possible.

digi-expert.JPG 

View more options
Community Expert

User is now offline.

I dropped him a text to advise!

digi-expert.JPG 

View more options
Poster

I have exactly the same problem since i bought my new phone, i am going through so much credit, it is crazy. i have got message to say i have topped up and am getting free calls/texts to 087 numbers - HELP!

View more options
Valued Poster

You don't get free texts to only 087 numbers due to porting someone could have a prefix of 087 but be on Meteor or Three same as an 089 number it could be on the Vodafone network. Just because your texting an 087 number doesn't mean its on the Vodafone network. 

The day of idiots is upon us!!!!
View more options
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hiya,
If you private message (via the link in my signature below) over the below info, I can look into this for you?
Mobile number:
Address:
Date of birth:
Link to this thread:

Thanks,

Learn all about our new forum, right here .
To send me a private message, simply click here
Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
View more options
Top Contributors
my-vodafonemenufacebooktwittercommunityclosechevron-downchevron-up