Menu Toggle

Welcome to Vodafone Community

Mobile Pay As You Go Plans

Cherry Points Rewards

Products and Services FAQs

Products & Services FAQs

Frequent Poster

Hi there,

I have been trying to redeem my cherry points for the last couple of weeks but I keep getting the following error:

We're sorry, an error has occurred

There was a problem processing your order details, please try again later (DF-CO-01)

I am trying to get the stick modem for 400 points and also the bluetooth headphones in white for 400 points

View more options
9 REPLIES
Valued Poster

What web browser you using?

The day of idiots is upon us!!!!
View more options
Frequent Poster

Tried both google chrome and internet explorer

View more options
Valued Poster
Hi there Damien89,

Try using Safari, Firefox or Opera. As google chrome & internet explorer have problems with links.

Thanks,
Sadiq
Sadiq Redmond,

Welcome to Vodafone and the eForum.
Please set up a thread if you need help with a query. Did I help you with your query? Then Please Click the Thumbs Up Button and Solution Solved As Helping You Can Help Others. - Owner of: iPhone 4s/5/5s /Blackberry Q10/Curve 9320/Vodafone Smart 1 and Samsung Galaxy S3. Don't PM Me Personal Details. And Yes I'm a Astronomer and a Physicist
View more options
Frequent Poster
Thanks for the reply, same story with safari. Cherry points have been going for a couple of years now and this shouldn't be happening
View more options
Valued Poster
Hi there Damien89,

Yes it's being going 2 years now. Cherry points from 2010 and 2011 will expire on 28 February 2013. - Just to make sure you are aware Smiley Happy and also you can wait for a Representative to come online and process your order or go into store and get it by hand.

Thanks,
Sadiq
Sadiq Redmond,

Please set up a thread if you need help with a query. Did I help you with your query? Then Please Click the Thumbs Up Button and Solution Solved As Helping You Can Help Others. - Owner of: iPhone 4s/5/5s /Blackberry Q10/Curve 9320/Vodafone Smart 1 and Samsung Galaxy S3. Don't PM Me Personal Details. And Yes I'm a Astronomer and a Physicist
View more options
Frequent Poster

Didnt realise you could get it in store. I have 669 expiring in February so that is why I am trying to use some now. Thanks for your help

View more options
Valued Poster
No Problem they will take away the cherry points when you get what you order Smiley Happy
Sadiq Redmond,

View more options
Moderator (Retired)

@Damien89 wrote:

Hi there,

I have been trying to redeem my cherry points for the last couple of weeks but I keep getting the following error:

We're sorry, an error has occurred

There was a problem processing your order details, please try again later (DF-CO-01)

I am trying to get the stick modem for 400 points and also the bluetooth headphones in white for 400 points

Hi Damien, 

Sorry to hear this. Do you want to pop me over the following info and I'll check this out for you?

Mobile Number

Address

Date of Birth

Link to this thread

Thanks,

I am no longer a forum moderator.
If you have any issues please contact Daz or Paul
View more options
Frequent Poster

Thanks Colm, just sent you a pm there now

View more options
Top Contributors