Menu Toggle

Welcome to Vodafone Community

Announcements
From 04.04.19 to 29.04.19 responses may be delayed. To ensure the fastest response to your query, please click here and select your service type, to speak with our live chat team.
Close announcement

Mobile Pay As You Go Plans

Calling 048 from pay as you go

Products and Services FAQs

Products & Services FAQs

Poster
Hello,

My package is top up by 20 euro and receive 15gb of internet plus unlimited texts for 28 days and keep all of my credit.

I use 15 euro of my credit to buy unlimited minutes for 30 days.

If I make a call from within Ireland to an 048 number, is this included in my unlimited minutes or do I have to pay from my remaining credit?

View more options
2 REPLIES 2
Valued Poster
Hi there,

Unless the plan has international minutes, then calling 048 will use your remaining credit. If you plan to call international phone numbers, sign up for the Extra Top Up Offer. It comes with 100 international minutes. If you prefer, you can get a €5 add on that offers 100 international minutes. There are two €15 add ons also. One offers 400 international minutes and the other offers unlimited calls to any network.

I hope this works.
View more options

Hi there,

Apologies for the delay in responding. User10202215 is correct here (thanks user10202215), this unlimited calls add-on for €15 can only be used for calling ROI mobiles & landlines. Calls to Northern Irish landlines would be classed as an international call.

If you do not have an international calls add-on then calls to 048 landlines would be charged at a rate of 15c per min.

Thanks,

Heather.

Learn all about our new forum, right here .
To send me a private message, simply click here
Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
View more options
Top Contributors
my-vodafonemenufacebooktwittercommunityclosechevron-downchevron-up