Menu Toggle

Welcome to Vodafone Community

Announcements
Responses may be delayed through this channel. To ensure the fastest response to your query, please click here and select your service type, to speak with our live chat team.
Close announcement

Mobile Pay As You Go Plans

€20 Credit Disappeared

Products and Services FAQs

Products & Services FAQs

Poster
I topped up with €20 credit on 30/12/12 and discovered the credit was all gone the next day. I have not used thisan have mobile data switched off. It was a friend was telling me this had happened to a lot of people????
View more options
5 REPLIES 5
Frequent Poster

same happened to me today, all 60euro credit have gone, although i do have the mobile internet turned on, i havnt used any youtube or any other streaming services while browsing on my phone which would used all of my broadband allowance, so vodafone, this was the last straw, if i wont get any explanation, i say F**CK OFF im mowing to THREE, at least they offer a mobile broadband all you can eat (i think its 15GB allowance, YES 15gb of MOBILE broadband), with free calls to ANY network and free text to ANY network for just a 20eur month

View more options
Valued Poster

Three gives you good deals but the quality of service and speed of Internet don't match Vodafone and as for customer care its probably the worst I've ever encountered. The moderators will be able to look at your account and tell  you what happened to your credit.

The day of idiots is upon us!!!!
View more options
Moderator (Retired)

Hi Guys,

Thanks for your posts and apologies for this. Can you pop me over the following details and I will check this out for you?

Mobile Number

Address

Date of Birth

Link to this thread

Thanks,

I am no longer a forum moderator.
If you have any issues please contact Daz or Paul
View more options
Poster
I've done that already, still waiting on reply
View more options
Valued Poster
Hi there GavinT,

Colm will get back to you here or either by private message Smiley Happy he might re-credit you back if your credit just went for a unknown reason.

Thanks,
Sadiq
Sadiq Redmond,

Welcome to Vodafone and the eForum.
Please set up a thread if you need help with a query. Did I help you with your query? Then Please Click the Thumbs Up Button and Solution Solved As Helping You Can Help Others. - Owner of: iPhone 4s/5/5s /Blackberry Q10/Curve 9320/Vodafone Smart 1 and Samsung Galaxy S3. Don't PM Me Personal Details. And Yes I'm a Astronomer and a Physicist
View more options
Top Contributors
my-vodafonemenufacebooktwittercommunityclosechevron-downchevron-up