Menu Toggle

Welcome to Vodafone Community

Mobile Network & Coverage

why cant i talk to a customer service agent

Products and Services FAQs

Products & Services FAQs

Poster
hi i need to speak to a customer service agent and for some reason there is no longer an option to do so when i ring. i need to odate some details so i can insure my phone, how am i to do this when the stupid service i am getting now wont let me ???????? i need help !!!!
View more options
10 REPLIES
Poster

hi i need to speak to a customer service agent and for some reason there is no longer an option to do so when i ring. i need to odate some details so i can insure my phone, how am i to do this when the stupid service i am getting now wont let me ???????? i need help !!!!

I got through today and it was the first time I have rang them. If on Pay as you go ring 1747 or 1850 20 40 20, and if on bill pay ring 1907 or 01 203 8232.

http://www.vodafone.ie/helpsupport/contactus/

Enter mobile number , wait for options, and press 4 on your phone. I got through almost straight away.

Good luck.
View more options
Poster
Hello staff hope u are keeping well I want to change over to 3 network service switch back to 3 Catherinecolbert
View more options

Hi there,

We're sorry to hear you're looking to leave the network. We would advise you to give 1907 a call to discuss your options if you were to stay with us.

If you have your decision made, please notify the 3 network of your intent to port and they will make the move for you.

Thanks,

Liam

Learn all about our new forum, right here .
To send me a private message, simply click here
Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
View more options
Poster
I have made decisions now to move back to 3 network Catherine
View more options
Community Expert
Please read here:
https://community.vodafone.ie/t5/Mobile-Network-Coverage/How-do-I-get-through-to-a-customer-service-...
Cookie
Vodafone Community Expert (or so I'm told) and S9 owner. I don't work for Vodafone
View more options
Poster
View more options
Community Expert

Please dont post private information on a public forum as it is a security risk. It is also against forum rules.

Cookie
Vodafone Community Expert (or so I'm told) and S9 owner. I don't work for Vodafone
View more options
Poster

Ring 1907 Vodafone service to go back 3 network xxx to the

View more options
Community Expert
Catherine, you dont ring 1907 to go back to three, you need to contact Three to go back to them. Vodafone cannot assist you.
Cookie
View more options
Highlighted

Hi there,

Thanks for the info Cookie.

Catherine if you have made your decision to move, please get in touch with Three.

Thanks,

Liam

Learn all about our new forum, right here .
To send me a private message, simply click here
Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
View more options
Top Contributors
my-vodafonemenufacebooktwittercommunityclosechevron-downchevron-up