Menu Toggle

Welcome to Vodafone Community

Announcements
Closure of Vodafone Community 21.06.19 At Vodafone we are constantly reviewing the methods customers can interact with us. Our social channels have evolved and as such we will no longer support the Vodafone Community as of 21.06.19 Our platforms to contact us are • Live Chat https://n.vodafone.ie/support.html by selecting your service type & clicking on the chat pop up • Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/vodafoneireland/ • Twitter: https://twitter.com/vodafoneireland We would like to thank everyone that has contributed over the years
Close announcement

Mobile Network & Coverage

customer care number

Products and Services FAQs

Products & Services FAQs

Poster
is there a number that can get me through to customer care? i tried 1747 to no avail. i emailed vodafone and was told someone would get back to me within 5 working days but this did not materialise. it seems really really hard to get through to vf :angry:
View more options
14 REPLIES 14
Moderator (Retired)

is there a number that can get me through to customer care? i tried 1747 to no avail. i emailed vodafone and was told someone would get back to me within 5 working days but this did not materialise. it seems really really hard to get through to vf :angry:

Hi Steno,

Is there anything that I can help you with here?

Thanks
Colm
I am no longer a forum moderator.
If you have any issues please contact Daz or Paul
View more options
Poster
thanks for emailing back colm
i am losing faith in vodafone if truth be told

i find it so hard to get through to someone in customer care..

i have been unable to send photos on my blackberry since 25th july. i emailed vf about this-got no reply then they said they had tried to contact me but i have no record of any missed call.

i called into vf on henry st. the one near the o connell st end. explained this to the guy. he gave me a number to ring. i felt....at last i'll get somewhere with this. i didnt!!!
i called into vf in athlone yesterday. the girl said it was a blackberry problem not vf. i emailed blackberry. they got back so quickly i was amazed. they were very clear that it is a vf issue. in athlone i also enquired about the update from my bb to the newer one, the girl said the update was not to the newer bb but to huawei and samsung. i knew she was wrong and pressed a little. she chiecked it out and said i was right.

it just seems so unprofessional. so bitty.

sorry to take it out on you colm but i dont think you seem to realise how incredibly frustrating dealing with/trying to deal with your company can be from a customers p.o.v.
please can it not be made easier to ring customer care and be put through to a person.....please
View more options
Moderator (Retired)

thanks for emailing back colm
i am losing faith in vodafone if truth be told

i find it so hard to get through to someone in customer care..

i have been unable to send photos on my blackberry since 25th july. i emailed vf about this-got no reply then they said they had tried to contact me but i have no record of any missed call.

i called into vf on henry st. the one near the o connell st end. explained this to the guy. he gave me a number to ring. i felt....at last i'll get somewhere with this. i didnt!!!
i called into vf in athlone yesterday. the girl said it was a blackberry problem not vf. i emailed blackberry. they got back so quickly i was amazed. they were very clear that it is a vf issue. in athlone i also enquired about the update from my bb to the newer one, the girl said the update was not to the newer bb but to huawei and samsung. i knew she was wrong and pressed a little. she chiecked it out and said i was right.

it just seems so unprofessional. so bitty.

sorry to take it out on you colm but i dont think you seem to realise how incredibly frustrating dealing with/trying to deal with your company can be from a customers p.o.v.
please can it not be made easier to ring customer care and be put through to a person.....please

Hi Steno,

Very sorry to hear about the poor experience you have had. Let me assure, this isn't the impression we want to give off to our customers.

In realtion to the Blackberry MMS issue, there is currently an issue with a Service Book that is needed to send and receive MMS messages. We are currently working with Blackberry very closely to get this resolved and will hopefully will not be too much longer.

Also in relation to the issues with getting through to an agent. I will pass these points straight onto the relevant department to investigate as they are always looking for feedback from our customer's.

Thanks
Colm
View more options
Poster
i appreciate that but would it not be manners on behalf of vf to inform its customers of this.

i'm looking into changing service providers tbh. i know its not your own personal problem but i have had problems with vf over the years and trying to get through to vf has always without exception proved incredibly hard. getting an answer to a straightforward question always seems to elude vf. even in this correspondance i've asked if there is a number that'll get me through to a vf customer care person and guess what you didnt give me one. a number to get through to a person not a recorded voice.
View more options
Moderator (Retired)

i appreciate that but would it not be manners on behalf of vf to inform its customers of this.

i'm looking into changing service providers tbh. i know its not your own personal problem but i have had problems with vf over the years and trying to get through to vf has always without exception proved incredibly hard. getting an answer to a straightforward question always seems to elude vf. even in this correspondance i've asked if there is a number that'll get me through to a vf customer care person and guess what you didnt give me one. a number to get through to a person not a recorded voice.

Hi Steno,

I'm afraid you are dialling the correct number and 1747 is the only number to get through to speak to an agent. If you dial the number and choose option 1, then option 4 and then option 4 again, this will get you through to an agent.

Thanks
Colm
View more options
Poster
Hi i need help, i topped up by €20 euro today and i have free texts to all networks and 250mb of data for a month, ive gotten the text of vodafone verifying my top up and verifying my free texts etc, but when ever i sending a text my credits being used, help me please
View more options
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there,
Could you check the balance and try it now for me please?

Thanks,

Learn all about our new forum, right here .
To send me a private message, simply click here
Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
View more options
Deleted Account
Not applicable
Is there an actual event mail address for Vodafone Ireland. ..it's a joke.......please. .......
View more options
Deleted Account
Not applicable
Sorry everyone email address
View more options
Community Expert

No. Queries are dealt with over the phone, in store or via the forum. Post your query/comment here.

Cookie
Vodafone Community Expert (or so I'm told) and S10 owner. I don't work for Vodafone
View more options

Hi there,

I'm afraid our Live Chat service took over for emails some time ago. Is there anything I can assist you with here?

Thanks,

Ashling

Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
View more options
Poster
Cant get true to customer care
View more options

Hi Lynne,

If you would like to send on the below details by PM (via link in my signature), we can take a look at your query here.

Mobile/ Account number:

Date of Birth:

Full address:

Summary of your query:

Thanks,

Liam

View more options
Poster

HI Colm

I am moving in a few days and I need to cancel my account.  I don't have my custormer number as all the files have gone to storage.  Please help?

Thanks

View more options
Top Contributors
my-vodafonemenufacebooktwittercommunityclosechevron-downchevron-up