Mobile Network & Coverage

Website are being blocked - XMPBlocked

SOLVED
View solved solution
Products and Services FAQs

Products & Services FAQs

Frequent Poster

Hi,

Recently I've noticed that I cannot access sites on the mobile network and when I try to load a page I received the message with XMPBlocked in the URL and preceeding IP address. Have vodafone restricted my account?

View more options
110 REPLIES
Valued Poster
Hi there dundalkbob,

Thats a age restriction.. normally it saids "You have to be over 15 to be able to view this page" something like that.. a Moderator can deactivate it if you are bill-pay if you are PAYG customer you have to go in-store and bring some sort of age identity with you i.e Driver Licence ,passport etc..

Thanks,
Sadiq Redmond,

Welcome to Vodafone and the eForum.
Please set up a thread if you need help with a query. Did I help you with your query? Then Please Click the Thumbs Up Button and Solution Solved As Helping You Can Help Others. - Owner of: iPhone 4s/5/5s /Blackberry Q10/Curve 9320/Vodafone Smart 1 and Samsung Galaxy S3. Don't PM Me Personal Details. And Yes I'm a Astronomer and a Physicist
View more options
Frequent Poster
Okay thanks, is this something new? I've been a bill pay customer for years and only experienced this in the last week.
View more options
Valued Poster
Hi there dundalkbob,

No the age restriction has been around for some time now seems to target different people now.. but it can be disabled since you are a Bill-Payer ,this can only be done by a Community Manager Smiley Happy

Thanks,
Sadiq Redmond,

Please set up a thread if you need help with a query. Did I help you with your query? Then Please Click the Thumbs Up Button and Solution Solved As Helping You Can Help Others. - Owner of: iPhone 4s/5/5s /Blackberry Q10/Curve 9320/Vodafone Smart 1 and Samsung Galaxy S3. Don't PM Me Personal Details. And Yes I'm a Astronomer and a Physicist
View more options
Frequent Poster
Okay thanks, do I just wait for a community manager to see this post or is there another way to get hold of one?
View more options
Valued Poster
Hi there dundalkbob,

Yes a Community Manager Daz or Paul will see this message and probably ask for some information and then disable it either tomorrow in the morning.

Thanks,
Sadiq Redmond,

View more options
Frequent Poster
Cheers Sadiq,

Thanks for your help!
View more options
Community Manager
Community Manager

Heya,

If you restart the phone now, you should be good to go.

Thanks,

Learn all about our new forum, right here .
To send me a private message, simply click here
Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
View more options
Poster

Hi, Just noticed that I cant access websites on my phone for past few days, the age restriction message comes on. Could you please help me remove it?

Thank you

Aga

View more options
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hiya,
If you'd like to restart the phone, that message should have gone away....

Thanks,

Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
View more options
Poster

Have the same problem.Can You please unblock me to.I'm Pay Montly customer.

Thanks in advance.

View more options
Community Manager
Community Manager

That's all fixed up for you now.

Thanks,

View more options
Frequent Poster

The same issue with my iPhone, bill pay customer, can you please unblock me too, Thanks.

View more options
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hiya,
That should be fixed for you now.

Thanks,

View more options
Poster

same here, only recently started happening

View more options
Community Manager
Community Manager

Could you try it now for me - it should be fixed?

Thanks,

View more options
Poster
Hi, this started happening to me today. Could you please help?

I am a bill pay customer.

Thanks a lot!
View more options
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hiya,
That's all fixed for you now.

Thanks,

View more options
Poster
It's working again, thanks a million!! Smiley Wink
View more options
Community Manager
Community Manager

Good stuff, thanks for letting me know.

View more options
Top Contributors
my-vodafonemenufacebooktwittercommunityclosechevron-downchevron-up