Menu Toggle

Welcome to Vodafone Community

Mobile Network & Coverage

Voicemail is ringing out

Products and Services FAQs

Products & Services FAQs

Poster

Hi there

I attempted to activate my voicemail, followed all instructions and was told it was now set up. When I tested it (several times) the phone just kept ringing and the call did not go to voicemail.

Any suggestions?

View more options
3 REPLIES 3
Community Expert

@User0803181132wrote:

Hi there

I attempted to activate my voicemail, followed all instructions and was told it was now set up. When I tested it (several times) the phone just kept ringing and the call did not go to voicemail.

Any suggestions?

Hi,

Can i ask what steps you have followed, as in, what have you done up to this point?

Its also possible some box or something might need to be ticked on Vodafones side, so a member of the forum team can certainly check that for you when they work their way to this thread.

Mods - this is a duplicate post from this thread

Digi

digi-expert.JPG 

View more options

Hi there,

Apologies for the delay in responding, if you could restart your handset that should be up and running for you now Smiley Happy

Thanks,

Ashling

Learn all about our new forum, right here .
To send me a private message, simply click here
Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
View more options
Poster

Hi, I’m having the same problem. I went through the activation process a few days ago, followed all instructions and recorded my voice message, and was told it was now set up. When I tested it, the phone just kept ringing out and the call did not go to voicemail.  Can someone activate it for me please?

View more options
Top Contributors
my-vodafonemenufacebooktwittercommunityclosechevron-downchevron-up