Menu Toggle

Welcome to Vodafone Community

Mobile Network & Coverage

Vodafone WiFi Calling is here!! 2019

Highlighted
Products and Services FAQs

Products & Services FAQs

Poster

I spoke with a very helpful and sympathetic Vodafone Representative only yesterday, as I was also having ongoing SureSignal issues and she informed me that the new Vodafone Wi-Fi calling service was officially soft launched on February 1st 2019 and that it would be rolled out over the coming months to personal bill pay account and then business account as accounts and tariffs need to switch over to a new system called Equinox. Only a limited amount of handsets will also be supported at the start.

But the good news it's here, its just a waiting game now. I have had no signal for over a decade until SureSignal arrived... so if Vodafone delivers this service as soon as possible this year... I will indeed stay a very happy and loyal customer.

Could someone from official Vodafone add new official information please ?

Can this development be verified...?

View more options
2 REPLIES 2
Community Expert
Interesting. Thanks for that. Hopefully a mod can confirm.
Cookie
Vodafone Community Expert (or so I'm told) and S9 owner. I don't work for Vodafone
View more options
Poster
Well I have it on my Note 8 since 2 days ago when I got the Pie and One UI update, funny thing though it only appears in the quick pull down menu but no in dialler settings, if I long press on it in the pull down menu it appears as it would in settings and shows as on
View more options
Top Contributors
my-vodafonemenufacebooktwittercommunityclosechevron-downchevron-up