Menu Toggle

Welcome to Vodafone Community

Announcements
Responses may be delayed through this channel. To ensure the fastest response to your query, please click here and select your service type, to speak with our live chat team.
Close announcement

Mobile Network & Coverage

Unable to make and receive calls - iPhone 6

Products and Services FAQs

Products & Services FAQs

Poster

Hello,

I've been on a business trip to Lausanne  ( switzerland ) for the last 2 weeks. At the beginning I could make all the calls I wanted but for a few days now it is impossible.

I cannot make or receive any calls from anyone.

Whenever I try to make a call, there is a " bip bip bip" sound and then the call fails.

I've checked my Vodafone account, there was an unpaid bill because my credit card was expiring on december 2018 but i paid it over the weekend. There is no more standing bill, and the money has been received and still I'm having the issue.

I have followed several steps:

- turning phone on/off

- soft reset ( power button and home button at the same time )

- upating the phone to last OS

- checking the do not disturb options

- trying to change the network provider where I am here

- trying to put it on 3g instead of 4g

Note that I still can use the roaming internet though.

Can you please help me find out what might be the problem here ?

I'm abroad, it is very important that I have access to calls as you can imagine.

Thanks,

Gilles.

View more options
2 REPLIES 2
Valued Poster
Hi there,

Contact live chat or send a PM to one of the mods with the following and they can look into it for you:

Mobile Number
Address
Date of Birth
Link to this thread
View more options

Hi Giles,

Apologies for the delay in getting back to you and we're sorry to hear of the issue you're experiencing. Can you please send us a PM with the info in the above post so we can escalate this to our Tech team.

Thanks,

Danielle 

Learn all about our new forum, right here .
If I've requested details via a private message, please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link may not be answered.
View more options
Top Contributors
my-vodafonemenufacebooktwittercommunityclosechevron-downchevron-up