Menu Toggle

Welcome to Vodafone Community

Mobile Network & Coverage

Phone coverage suddenly not working

Products and Services FAQs

Products & Services FAQs

Poster

So I am a pay as you go customer with an iphone 5 SE and recently in the last few days I have no coverage anywhere in my home. Places in the home where I usually have 3/4 bars of coverage all say no service. I am extremely annoyed because I can't use my 4g or make calls or texts. Please can anyone help me because this is a nightmare.

View more options
4 REPLIES
Highlighted

Hi there,

Can you confirm whereabouts you're experiencing this issue?

Thanks,

Ashling

Learn all about our new forum, right here .
To send me a private message, simply click here
Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
View more options
Poster

Hi I’m experiencing it at my house at xxx xxx xxxx. It’s really got so bad over the last few days currently have no service and am on the WiFi. Will I have to change networks?

View more options
Community Expert

@ellenxx15 wrote:
Hi I’m experiencing it at my house at ***********************. It’s really got so bad over the last few days currently have no service and am on the WiFi. Will I have to change networks?

Vodafone would have your address on file so i would strongly recommend you remove your Eircode - these forums are publically available so i wouldnt recommend providing your address for all to see.

Can i ask if you are having any issues in general in the area, or is just an issue in your house?

Many thanks

Digi

digi-expert.JPG 

View more options

Hi there,

Apologies for the delay in responding, can you confirm if you're still experiencing service issues?

Thanks,

Ashling

Learn all about our new forum, right here .
To send me a private message, simply click here
Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
View more options
Top Contributors
my-vodafonemenufacebooktwittercommunityclosechevron-downchevron-up