Community Expert

PM the following info

Mobile number:
Address:
Date of birth:
IMEI:
Link to this thread
Make and model of the handset:

to which ever mod you see on the forum (Usually Daz).

Cookie
Vodafone Community Expert (or so I'm told) and S9 owner. I don't work for Vodafone
View more options
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there,
That's me, pop those details over and I'll chase it up for you.
-Update-

That's chased up, just keep an eye out for an SMS with the code.

Thanks,

Learn all about our new forum, right here .
To send me a private message, simply click here
Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
View more options
Poster
Thanks for that.
View more options
Poster

Hi Daz, 

How long will it take the code to arrive?

Just that its been over 2 days now since you mentioned a SMS would be sent?

View more options
Poster

Hi Cookie, 

Do you know of any other mod's i can contact?

View more options
Community Expert

Daz will handle it for you. It can take up to 10 working days to receive the code so hang in there.

Cookie
Vodafone Community Expert (or so I'm told) and S9 owner. I don't work for Vodafone
View more options
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there,
It can take some time for the manufacturer to come back to us - once we hear from them, we'll send out the code.

Thanks,

Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
View more options
Poster

Hi

I am a bill pay customer and I applied for an NAC code for my iPhone 5s several times 2 months ago but still recieved nothing.

Can you please follow up on this?

View more options
Community Expert

PM the following info

Mobile number:
Address:
Date of birth:
IMEI:
Link to this thread

to which ever mod you see on the forum (Usually @Daz or @Heather).

There are requirements to meet to qualify for the unlock. Codes can take up to 10 working days to arrive. 

Cookie
View more options
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there,
Please send over the details Cookie advises, and I'll look into this for you.

Thanks,

View more options
Frequent Poster

need an unlock code too

View more options
Community Expert
Apply here:
http://nac.vodafone.ie

It can take up to 10 working days to receive the code if you qualify (further details at the link above.
Cookie
View more options
Frequent Poster

ta cookie i qualify ok. just thought  that i could get it faster on here off vodaphone mods as i have a sale arranged pending on getting it unlocked as i've upgraded myself . last time i got an unlock code i got it on same day . 

View more options
Frequent Poster

funny if i can walk into a repair shop and am prepared to shell out a few quid a guy can unlock my phone in 5 mins and vodaphone won't give out an unlock code for 10 days thanks vodaphone for losing me sale on my old phone which on contract i have well paid for . 

View more options
Community Expert

Of course you can but you'll pay for that unlock code.

The code "can" take up to 10 working days but in general is very fast. The "can" part is there for a reason but it's not usually needed.

I've applied at the web link above before and gotten coded within a few hours. When I sell my phones on I always get my unlock codes before putting them up for sale so I dont get disappointed. As a bill pay customer you dont need to wait until the end of your contract to get it unlocked.  

Cookie
View more options
Frequent Poster

yes cookie as i said previously i got it same day but now heading into day 4 this time and as for getting unlock code early i live and learn , thanks

View more options
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there,

If you private message (via the link in my signature) over the below info, I can request this unlock for you?

There are some criteria to meet, but I'll let you know if there are any issues.

Vodafone mobile number:

Address:

Date of birth:

IMEI:

Email address:

Link to your thread or post:

Thanks,

View more options
Community Manager
Community Manager

This has been sent to the manufacturer, and you'll get an SMS through once we hear from them.

Thanks,

View more options
Frequent Poster

thanks

View more options
Top Contributors
my-vodafonemenufacebooktwittercommunityclosechevron-downchevron-up