Menu Toggle

Welcome to Vodafone Community

Mobile Network & Coverage

Network unlock code

Products and Services FAQs

Products & Services FAQs

Poster

Hello

I would like my network unlock code!! i tried getting it off you since december!! you told me to top up by 120 euro so i did and nothin i just received another email telling me to top up again. i tried gettin through a customer represntive nothin automated msg that dont help any one! maybesome one here could help. imei <snip> thanks

View more options
46 REPLIES
Community Expert

Can you try unlocking here -

Takes 7 - 10 days to complete. Does not work on IE7 or Chrome Browsers

digi-expert.JPG 

View more options
Poster
Hello i got an iphone 4 off my mate because he got a new phone ...
This iphone was previously prepay etc and i want to unlock it so i can use it on another network but when i type "*#06#" it gives me a different imei number then the one located on the back of my sim holder ... When i requested for a network unlock code both IMEI came up with an error why is this? Please help
View more options
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hiya,

If you private message (via the link in my signature) over the below info, I can request this unlock for you?
There are some criteria to meet, but I'll let you know if there are any issues.

Mobile number:
Address:
Date of birth:
IMEI:
Link to this thread
Make and model of the handset:

Thanks,

Learn all about our new forum, right here .
To send me a private message, simply click here
Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
View more options
Poster
Hi
In order to obtain a NAC for my pay as u go phone I need to top-up by €27. If I do this & request a code can I still use the phone within the Vodafone network so as "use up" €27 credit before I move networks? If I get the NAC code is there an expiry date I must use it by?

Many thanks.
View more options
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hiya,
The NAC simply unlocks the phone, it has no impact on your credit etc, and there's no expiry for the code itself.

Thanks,

Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
View more options
Frequent Poster
I am currently waiting an unlock code. I submitted it several weeks ago and have received nothing back. I tried to resubmit again and it states this has already been actioned.

Can you please advise where my unlock code is?!
View more options
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hiya,

If you private message (via the link in my signature) over the below info, I can chase this unlock for you?

Vodafone mobile number:
Address:
Date of birth:
IMEI:
Make and model of the handset:
Email address:
Link to your thread or post:

Thanks,

View more options
Poster

Hi,

I recently bought a Sony Xperia Z3 black and just requested the NAC code to unlock it as I am moving abroad next week, but was told that I am not eligible?
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Claire
View more options
Community Expert

Are you Bill pay or PAYG?

Cookie
Vodafone Community Expert (or so I'm told) and S9 owner. I don't work for Vodafone
View more options
Poster
PAYG thanks
View more options
Community Expert
You need to have spent a certain amount on credit (does not include free credit) to qualify for an unlock code. A mod can confirm how far you are away off or if this is even the problem.
Cookie
Vodafone Community Expert (or so I'm told) and S9 owner. I don't work for Vodafone
View more options
Poster

View more options
Poster
But I only got I think the phone on Monday and am leaving the country mid next week?
View more options
Community Expert
Yes but did you not check this out before you bought it?
Cookie
View more options
Valued Poster

As cookie say's you are not currently eligible for an unlock from Vodafone on PAYG.  

However there are unlock solutions for the Z3 on eBay and such - however there is a cost and they may not be able to generate your unlock code.

All the best

MRU

MacRumor:User
Vodafone Community Expert 

View more options
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there,
As we subsidise the phones, there's a top up requirement of €127 over the last 6 months in order to qualify for an unlock - the folks above are correct here.

Thanks,

View more options
Poster

Hello,

I requested a NAC code for phone last week, but am still awaiting code?

Can you shed any light?

Thanks.

View more options
Community Expert
It can take up to 10 working days. Once that's passed post back.
Cookie
View more options
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there,
As Cookie says, just post back here if you don't hear back.

Thanks,

View more options
Top Contributors
my-vodafonemenufacebooktwittercommunityclosechevron-downchevron-up