Menu Toggle

Welcome to Vodafone Community

Mobile Network & Coverage

How do I get through to a customer service agent?

Products and Services FAQs

Products & Services FAQs

Poster
I am trying to get through to vodafone on the phone but to no joy. How do you actually get to speak to someone? Emailing takes far too long & I need my issue resolved now! Its very urgent.
View more options
13 REPLIES
Moderator (Retired)

I am trying to get through to vodafone on the phone but to no joy. How do you actually get to speak to someone? Emailing takes far too long & I need my issue resolved now! Its very urgent.

Hi dafbird,

Thanks for the post. To get through to speak to someone on our customer care line, you can press option 1, option 4 and option 4. Is there anything that I can help you with on here?

Thanks
Colm
I am no longer a forum moderator.
If you have any issues please contact Daz or Paul
View more options
Poster
I topped up my phone last night by mistake instead of my husbands phone & I want to transfer the €30 & let him avail of the 30 days free calls, text & internet. I did it through online banking. I did this before a year ago & there was no problem transferring it but back then u could actually get some one on the phone. I had to send him an IOU to keep him going. I tried pressing 1, 4, 4 and still got no one.
View more options
Poster
6 days later & still no reply.
View more options
Community Manager
Community Manager
Hiya,

If you give 1747, option 1, 3, 4 a call, they should be able to get this resolved for you?

Thanks,
Learn all about our new forum, right here .
To send me a private message, simply click here
Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
View more options
Poster
Thanks Daz. You should let Colm From Vodafone know its 1,3,4 not 1,4,4!
View more options
Poster

1,3,4 doesnt work either.

View more options
Poster

Is it possible to have a conversation with a human in Vodaphone customer service??

View more options

Hi there, 

We can see that you've since been in touch with our Care team. If you've any further queries just let us know.

Thanks, 

Heather.

Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
View more options
Poster

Hello staff hope u are keeping well I want to change my number xxxx over to 3 network please xxxx

View more options
Poster
View more options
Poster
View more options
Community Expert

Please dont post private information on a public forum as it is a security risk. It is also against forum rules. Instead Private message a moderator.

If you want to move to the three network you need to contact 3. Vodafone cannot assist with this.

Cookie
Vodafone Community Expert (or so I'm told) and S9 owner. I don't work for Vodafone
View more options
Highlighted

Hi there,

Can you advise if you managed to get speaking to a member of the team yesterday evening?

Thanks,

Ashling

View more options
Top Contributors
my-vodafonemenufacebooktwittercommunityclosechevron-downchevron-up