Menu Toggle

Welcome to Vodafone Community

Mobile Network & Coverage

Deactivate Voicemail

Products and Services FAQs

Products & Services FAQs

S_W
Poster
Hi I'm a billpay customer with an iPhone 5. I want to deactivate my voicemail account.

I have tried dialling ##002# but this did not solve my problem. I have looked through your forum, tried everything you've suggested, but nothing will work.

I would appreciate it greatly if you could personally deactivate my voicemail account as soon as possible please. I give my permission,

Thanking you,
Sharon
View more options
5 REPLIES 5
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there,

That's requested for you now - it should be complete within the next day or two for you.

Thanks,

Learn all about our new forum, right here .
To send me a private message, simply click here
Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
View more options
Poster
Hi there how do I deactivate my voicemail-tried ##oo2# and it’s not working
Thanks
View more options

Hi there,

Can you please PM your number, address & DOB and we'll get this sorted for you.

Danielle 

If I've requested details via a private message, please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link may not be answered.
View more options
Regular
Please reset my voicemail to default please!
View more options

Hi there,

Can you please send on your mobile number, date of birth and full address by PM? We can get this sorted for you.

Thanks,

Liam

To send me a private message, simply click here
Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
View more options
Top Contributors
my-vodafonemenufacebooktwittercommunityclosechevron-downchevron-up