Menu Toggle

Welcome to Vodafone Community

Mobile Network & Coverage

Age Restrictions

Highlighted
Products and Services FAQs

Products & Services FAQs

Valued Poster

To anybody having the Age Restriction message pop up when browsing can you please read the following to have the issue resolved.

1. Go into a Vodafone store with Photo ID and they'll remove the block for you (PAYG customers will need to use this option).

2. If a Bill pay customer contact customer care on 1907 and option 1-4-4 the customer care rep should be able to remove this block.

3. PM Daz the community manager the following details,

Name

Address

Date of Birth 

Mobile Number

Link to this thread (be sure to post first)

Once you PM this information he can sort this out, On weekends you'd be quicker going in store to get this sorted.

EJ

The day of idiots is upon us!!!!
View more options
42 REPLIES
Moderator (Retired)

Thanks 

EJ

Learn all about our new forum, right here .
If I've requested details via a private message, please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link may not be answered.
View more options
Pax
Poster

Hello,

I have this issue as well and I sent a PM to Daz. Please let me know if something else is needed.

View more options
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @Pax 

Can you please turn your phone off then back on and let me know if the issue has now been resolved for you.

Thanks.

If I've requested details via a private message, please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link may not be answered.
View more options
Pax
Poster

Thanks, the issue seems fixed now.

However, could you please explain why this happened from one day to the other without having changed any settings in my phone/Vodafone account?

Thanks for your help,

Paola

View more options
Moderator (Retired)

Good morning Pax

I can see from your account that you updated your personal details and as a result the settings changed to default.

I hope this helps.

Thanks,

Sharon

View more options
Poster
I also have this problem after changing some of my address. Could someone please rectify as sites are restricted. I am billpay &proof of age was given when I began contract
View more options
Poster
I still haven't had any action take place
View more options
Moderator (Retired)

Good morning uharley

Thank you for contacting us, I can confirm this is sorted for you now. If you could just power your phone off and back on again. 

If you have any further queries please feel free to contact us.

Thanks,

Sharon

View more options
Poster
Thank you, this has been resolved!
View more options
Moderator (Retired)

Hi uharley

Super news! Thank you for letting us know.

Enjoy the rest of your day :-)

Thanks,

Sharon

View more options
Poster

Same problem here going to Plex.tv, to activate my device. no age restiction content there.

Anyway will PM DAZ.

Thanks in Advance.

View more options
Moderator (Retired)

Hi Eddy,

That's sorted out for you now. If you restart your phone, the age restriction should be removed.

Regards

Sean

View more options
Poster

Hi,

I went into my local store with ID to have the age restriction removed and was told by the assistant that this was removed. I switched my phone off and on again and still I cannot access the age restricted sites. Can you please help?

Thanks,

Liam

View more options
Contributor

you will just have to go back into the shop and make sure its deactivated before you leave as there is no way for someone online to verify you are over 18 im afraid. 

View more options
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there,
Could you check it now please?

Thanks,

To send me a private message, simply click here
Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
View more options
Contributor

looks like I was wrong Smiley Embarassed

Always wrong pal Smiley LOL They must have been on Bill Pay Yeroulfella we'll forgive you this time but that's it....

View more options
Community Manager
Community Manager

Not exactly - the majority of PAYG customers need to do the ID check.however, in this case, it's already been done.

Thanks,

Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
View more options
Poster

Hi,

Yes, i can access now. Thank you Daz.

Liam

View more options
Community Manager
Community Manager

Good stuff, thanks for letting me know.

View more options
Top Contributors
my-vodafonemenufacebooktwittercommunityclosechevron-downchevron-up