Menu Toggle

Welcome to Vodafone Community

Mobile Network & Coverage

4G coverage map - does it exist?

Products and Services FAQs

Products & Services FAQs

Poster

I've been having problems getting 4G with my Moto G6 in south Carlow, and in East Cork. I usually get "H" and the data rate is not bad, but I'd prefer the 4G I used to get with my Moto G4.

I can actually see 2 towers that Comreg says are Vodafone LTE 10 - 15 kms away but I haven't seen 4G on my phone since I was in the centre of larger towns.

The Vodafone website gives links to a page that is supposed to show coverage, but all that's there is a phone number 1740. So where's the map? Even Three show a map of their coverage - I know they are lying, but at least they make an attempt.

Tonight I'm downloading a 1GB file (Garmin map update) and it's going to take 5 to 6 HOURS!

I'm aware Moto G6 has signal problems so I'd like to get some idea if there is decent Vodafone 4G in the area before I trash the phone.

View more options
1 REPLY 1

Hi there,

Sorry for the delay in our reply. Can you please send on the Eircodes of the locations in question?

Thanks,

Liam

Learn all about our new forum, right here .
To send me a private message, simply click here
Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
View more options
Top Contributors
my-vodafonemenufacebooktwittercommunityclosechevron-downchevron-up