Support:

Mobile Broadband

Search in Community:
Poster

Wifi Modem not connecting - Reset it and now cant Log In

My wifi modem was connecting to other devices (iPhone, B'berry) but despite showing that it was connected to the computer, the computer was saying that no device was found. So I reset the wifi to factory settings to see if that would help and now I cant login to the Vodafone Mobile Wifi page to change my password. I also cant log in on any other devices such as iPhone or B'berry as it is looking for a password. I tried the WPA2 key but its not accepting it.

How can I log back in to change the password on settings?
Share to Facebook Share to Twitter More...
Message 1 of 3 (9,588 Views)
Poster

Re:Wifi Modem not connecting - Reset it and now cant Log In

My wifi modem was connecting to other devices (iPhone, B'berry) but despite showing that it was connected to the computer, the computer was saying that no device was found. So I reset the wifi to factory settings to see if that would help and now I cant login to the Vodafone Mobile Wifi page to change my password. I also cant log in on any other devices such as iPhone or B'berry as it is looking for a password. I tried the WPA2 key but its not accepting it.

How can I log back in to change the password on settings?

Just a quick suggestion re the Vodafone Mobile Wifi page login... I had to reset a modem (not Vodafone one) once because of problems and found that I couldn't login to the admin page. Eventually I discovered that the reset had defaulted to the original login password supplied. If you still have this, it might be worth a try. Hope I didn't misunderstand your problem
Message 2 of 3 (9,588 Views)
Poster

Re:Wifi Modem not connecting - Reset it and now cant Log In

Thats exactly what Ive done Paddy. I thought I had the original password but it isnt working. Need to know where I can get it again
Message 3 of 3 (9,588 Views)