Support:

Mobile Broadband

Search in Community:
Poster
Janusz Barczak

Broadband stick problem

Hi everybody,

I bought mobile broadband stick K3765 Huawei. Everything worked properly. After about a week my PC stop recognised another USB devices like a webcam or mobile. I spend many hours until now and still don't know what's wrong? When mobile broadband stick is plugged to PC I CANT using another USB devices and on screen shows information "windows cannot recognised USB device". But when I remove broadband stick and plug in webcam to PC again - automatically computer installing drivers and webcam start working. The problem is when I plug mobile broadband stick back - "there is no webcam connected to PC" !!!

Without mobile broadband stick I can use webcam and connect mobile to PC. With mobile broadband stick - computer don't see ANY other USB devices.

Any solution? Please?
begrek
Share to Facebook Share to Twitter More...
Message 1 of 3 (6,007 Views)
Please use plain text.
Daz
Topics: 8
Kudos: 329
Solutions: 208

Re:Broadband stick problem

Hi everybody,

I bought mobile broadband stick K3765 Huawei. Everything worked properly. After about a week my PC stop recognised another USB devices like a webcam or mobile. I spend many hours until now and still don't know what's wrong? When mobile broadband stick is plugged to PC I CANT using another USB devices and on screen shows information "windows cannot recognised USB device". But when I remove broadband stick and plug in webcam to PC again - automatically computer installing drivers and webcam start working. The problem is when I plug mobile broadband stick back - "there is no webcam connected to PC" !!!

Without mobile broadband stick I can use webcam and connect mobile to PC. With mobile broadband stick - computer don't see ANY other USB devices.

Any solution? Please?

Hi there,
The likely explanation is that the other USB device you're using is being confused with the mobile broadband stick. You might be able to clear this by going to control panel > phone and modem options and clearing out all of the entries for USB devices listed there. In addition, changing the COM port the PC assigns to the device might help also.

Thanks!
Learn all about our new forum, right here .
If I've requested details via a private message, please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link may not be answered.
Message 2 of 3 (6,007 Views)
Please use plain text.
Poster
Janusz Barczak

Re:Broadband stick problem

Hi there,
The likely explanation is that the other USB device you're using is being confused with the mobile broadband stick. You might be able to clear this by going to control panel > phone and modem options and clearing out all of the entries for USB devices listed there. In addition, changing the COM port the PC assigns to the device might help also.

Thanks!

Thank You DataDaz ,

unfortunatly, still the same. I cleared out all of enteries for USB listed in control panel. Then I changed the COM port in settings (from COM16 to COM5). After restarting computer and plugged webcam - with broadband stick connected- the message is: "USB Device Not Recognized"

??? Please for more ideas...
begrek
Message 3 of 3 (6,007 Views)
Please use plain text.