Menu Toggle

Welcome to Vodafone Community

Mobile Billpay Packages

iPhone XS MAX STORE COLLECTION

Products and Services FAQs

Products & Services FAQs

Poster

Hi, I ordered an iPhone yesterday on PAY AS YOU GO for store collection, I haven't got any update yet since morning and I thought I'd have it by now as it was in stock online when I ordered. Any chance I can fast track my order as I am travelling tomorrow morning and I will need to have the phone for my trip. Willing to pay the extra cost.

View more options
9 REPLIES
Community Expert
Stocks of such phones are fluctuating fast so you may be waiting for one even if it appeared in stock as you ordered (there could be multiple orders going on at the same time).

Mods can advise of status. They may need an order number.
Cookie
Vodafone Community Expert (or so I'm told) and S9 owner. I don't work for Vodafone
View more options

Hi there,

If you could provide us with your online order number, we can look into this for you?

Thanks,

Ashling

Learn all about our new forum, right here .
To send me a private message, simply click here
Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
View more options
Poster
Hi Ashling

o556886104

Thanks,
View more options

Thanks for that, I am chasing this up for you with our orders team and will get back to you as soon as I have an update.

Thanks,

Ashling

Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
View more options
Highlighted
Poster
Thank you and most appreciated
View more options
Poster
Any updates yet?
View more options

Hi there,

I'm afraid I've not received an update just yet; however, I am chasing this up for you.

Thanks,

Ashling

View more options

Hi there,

I can confirm that your handset was delivered to our Dundrum retail store today and is ready for collection. When you're collecting your order, please be sure to bring valid ID with you.

Thanks,

Ashling

View more options
Community Expert
I think they're away now.
Cookie
Vodafone Community Expert (or so I'm told) and S9 owner. I don't work for Vodafone
View more options
Top Contributors
my-vodafonemenufacebooktwittercommunityclosechevron-downchevron-up