Menu Toggle

Welcome to Vodafone Community

Announcements
Responses may be delayed through this channel. To ensure the fastest response to your query, please click here and select your service type, to speak with our live chat team.
Close announcement

Mobile Billpay Packages

delivery time ?

Products and Services FAQs

Products & Services FAQs

Poster

I've ordered a new iphone7 upgrade, and paid for it. the item was listed as 'in stock', but my order status has not changed from 'submitted' for the last 2 days. when can i expect delivery ?.....it would have been easier to go to a shop.  order number 3828081

View more options
5 REPLIES 5
Poster

so mush for online shopping..... turns out it takes 48 to 72 hours for processing, before another 24 hours to deliver.  The old fashioned high street approach is the winner here, walk in, grab new phone, leave. My advice is to avoid ordering online.

View more options
Highlighted
Community Expert

@catrdoyle wrote:

so mush for online shopping..... turns out it takes 48 to 72 hours for processing, before another 24 hours to deliver.  The old fashioned high street approach is the winner here, walk in, grab new phone, leave. My advice is to avoid ordering online.

Really depends on the person an their urgency on getting their hands on a device.

Where i work, we are nowhere near a Vodafone store, and by the time we finish there are none open, so in my case its very handy to just order online and have it delivered to my office.

There are others that wouldnt live near a Vodafone store - so again, this can be a handier choice for them.

And there are other still that want a new device, but don't have the "i must have it NOW" mentality.

My advice would be use whichever works for you.

I ordered something from Amazon the other day - took three entire days to arrive. 

Sure, i could have taken a little drive and tried to source it elsewhere - but i think you are missing the point of online shopping entirelly.

Also last weekend i wanted to put in an order with Supervalue to have some shopping delivered. There were n home delivery slots for that day so i had to settle for the following day.

Yes, it would have been faster to just rive to a Supervalue - but i tihnk you are missing the entire point of online shopping.

Its not because it somehow faster to shop online than it is to buy something in a store - its about convenience, pure and simple.

This isn't a new concept.

digi-expert.JPG 

View more options
Poster

it took them 3 days to pick it off a shelf in the warehouse and is now marked 'awiting pickup' since friday at 10am. its now monday at 11am and no courier has picked it up yet. my point is the lack of urgency. 3 days to pick an item for dispatch is ridiculous, 2 days so far in an out tray is unacceptable. its just bad service.

View more options
Community Expert
Hey it used to take months to get spices shipped from the east indies. Imagine waiting for them for your dinner recipe??
Cookie
Vodafone Community Expert (or so I'm told) and S10 owner. I don't work for Vodafone
View more options

Hi there,

Apologies for the delayed response, we experienced a high volume of queries.

I have checked your order in our system and it would appear that this has since been delivered. Can you advise if this is correct?

Thanks,

Ashling

Learn all about our new forum, right here .
To send me a private message, simply click here
Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
View more options
Top Contributors
my-vodafonemenufacebooktwittercommunityclosechevron-downchevron-up