Announcements
Welcome to the Vodafone Community!
Close announcement

Mobile Billpay Packages

calls in uk

Products and Services FAQs

Products & Services FAQs

Poster

Hi, I'm in  UK at the moment, and cannot make or receive calls,  6 months ago I was in uk and was able to use phone.  Is there is any changes made to my account. Thanks

View more options
9 REPLIES
Moderator (Retired)

Hi there,

I've taken a look at your account and I can't see any roaming bars. I've escalated it to tech support to take a look for you.

Regards

Sean

Learn all about our new forum, right here .
If I've requested details via a private message, please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link may not be answered.
View more options
Poster
I can't make calls or text when I am in Northern Ireland. I get a message 'not registered on network'. Contacted Vodafone and they said to connect to a network manually. I tried this today and got message ' Sim does not allow you to connect to network'.
View more options
Community Expert
Is roaming enabled on your phone and on your account?
Cookie
Vodafone Community Expert (or so I'm told) and S9 owner. I don't work for Vodafone
View more options
Poster

Yes - I have been told by Vodafone there is no reason why I cannot make calls.

View more options

Hi Martyn,

Can you please PM your number, address & DOB so we can escalate this to our Tech team.

Thanks.

Danielle 

If I've requested details via a private message, please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link may not be answered.
View more options
Poster
I sent a PM to Danielle 2 weeks ago and have heard nothing since.
View more options

Hi there,

It would appear that your PM was missed as you did not include a link to your thread / post.

If you could private message (via the link in my signature) over the below info, I can chase this up for you with our tech team?

Mobile number:

Contact number:

Full address:

Date of birth:

Link to your thread or post:

Thanks,

Ashling

To send me a private message, simply click here
Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
View more options
Poster
Hi Ashling,
What is the thread link? I put Calls in U.K under subject on pm. What else should I do? Thanks
View more options
Highlighted

This would be the link to your thread Smiley Happy

https://community.vodafone.ie/t5/Mobile-Billpay-Packages/calls-in-uk/m-p/166511#M19947.

Thanks,

To send me a private message, simply click here
Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
View more options
Top Contributors
my-vodafonemenufacebooktwittercommunityclosechevron-downchevron-up