Menu Toggle

Welcome to Vodafone Community

Mobile Billpay Packages

Where is my upgrade order?

Products and Services FAQs

Products & Services FAQs

Poster

Hi, 

Who do I call to find out where my order is?  I ordered an upgrade on the 15th December but have not received it yet. The order number is 2892353. 

The Delivery Status Date  Order Completed - Awaiting Pickup - 2018-12-17T09:28:11.000Z

Can anyone out there tell me why it is being held up so long. Christmas post has long gone surely!

Thanks.

View more options
4 REPLIES
Community Expert
Did it go to a store for you to go and pick it up?
Cookie
Vodafone Community Expert (or so I'm told) and S9 owner. I don't work for Vodafone
View more options
Poster

Hi, Thanks for your reply. I've got upgrades before and they've always come to my home address. So I don't see why it should be different this time. I might ring the nearest vodafone store just in case . Thanks.

View more options
Community Expert
You usally choose how you want to recieve the upgrade. Can you remember if you chose pick up from store or delivery to an address?
Cookie
Vodafone Community Expert (or so I'm told) and S9 owner. I don't work for Vodafone
View more options

Hi there,

Apologies for the delay in our reply. If you still require assistance, please confirm the below details by PM and we'll take a look.

Mobile number:

Date of Birth:

Full address:

Thanks,

Liam

Learn all about our new forum, right here .
To send me a private message, simply click here
Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
View more options
Top Contributors
my-vodafonemenufacebooktwittercommunityclosechevron-downchevron-up