Menu Toggle

Welcome to Vodafone Community

Mobile Billpay Packages

Vodafone mobile charged extra for service I did not order

Products and Services FAQs

Products & Services FAQs

Poster

Hello,

My last bill from vodafone mobile (bill pay) appeared to be 45 EUR instead of 30. According to the bill, 15 EUR is for "3GB instant data bundle" addon. 

I have NEVER ordered this addon, however in November I had a home broadband Internet outage (also Vodafone) and when I called Helpdesk, the technician (Vodafone home) added this 3 GB bundle for free (at least, he promised that) so that I could keep using Internet while my broadband was being repaired without consuming precious mobile data.  

Now, how do get my 15 EUR refunded and cancel this addon so I won't get charged extra for January? I am currently abroad and cannot call in since the roaming prices are ridiculous.

Thanks.

View more options
4 REPLIES
Community Expert

Mods wont be back until tomorrow to help. You could try live chat. To use live chat click support at the top of this page then choose the servuce you need supprot with (bill or pre pay. etc..). Click CHAT icon that pops up in the bottom right hand corner of the next screen.

Cookie
Vodafone Community Expert (or so I'm told) and S9 owner. I don't work for Vodafone
View more options
Poster

Thanks cookie20.

Any update from Vodafone employees?

View more options

Hi Dimitri,

Sorry for the delay in our reply.

Please send us a private message with the below details and we can take a look at this:

Mobile number:

Date of Birth:

Full address:

Thanks,

Liam

Learn all about our new forum, right here .
To send me a private message, simply click here
Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
View more options
Poster

Sent a private message. Thanks for helping.

View more options
Top Contributors
my-vodafonemenufacebooktwittercommunityclosechevron-downchevron-up