Announcements
Welcome to the Vodafone Community!
Close announcement

Mobile Billpay Packages

Switch to PAYG

Products and Services FAQs

Products & Services FAQs

Poster
Hi there. I wanted to switch my phone to PAYG but I have an outstanding balance that I will need some time to clear. My contract is finished but my service has also been suspended so is it possible to switch to PAYG and chip away at the bill?
View more options
4 REPLIES

Hi there,

What you would need to here is get in touch with our credit management team on 01-2037103 - my colleagues here may have the option to set you up on a repayment plan. Once a repayment plan has been agreed to, our credit management team can transfer you through to our cancellations team to have your request to move to Pay as You Go processed.

Thanks,

Ashling

Learn all about our new forum, right here .
To send me a private message, simply click here
Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
View more options
Poster
Thanks - is there an email address that I could contact them on as my service has been disconnected
View more options
Community Expert
I'm afraid not. They may be able to call you if you private message the mods a number.
Cookie
Vodafone Community Expert (or so I'm told) and S9 owner. I don't work for Vodafone
View more options

Unfortunately, Cookie is correct - we do not have a support email address for our credit management team, I'm really sorry about that. The number I have provided you with in my last post can be contacted from an alternative mobile or landline number. Alternatively, if you could private message (via the link in my signature) over the below info, I can request a call back for you?

Contact number:

Mobile number you wish to discuss:

Address:

Date of birth:

Link to your thread or post:

Thanks,

Ashling

Learn all about our new forum, right here .
To send me a private message, simply click here
Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
View more options
Top Contributors
my-vodafonemenufacebooktwittercommunityclosechevron-downchevron-up