Switch and Save 200

SOLVED
View solved solution
Highlighted
Products and Services FAQs

Products & Services FAQs

Poster

Hi,

I could not explain my issue clearly to the customer care rep, so perhaps this format may be more successful;

My Red Connect contract is up at the end of August so I contact Customer Care to enquire about an upgrade. I was quote €200 for an iPhone 8 64GB on my current plan. While considering I went to your website and came across a Switch and save offer on the said phone which meant that if I was a Pay As You Go customer or a customer of a competitor and I signed up to Red Connect I could get the phone for free. Obviously I wasn't too impressed about being punished to the tune of €200 simply for being a loyal customer. I called back customer care and attempted to discuss this issue but unfortunately the rep could not observe the offer on your website, perhaps some cookies or something of that nature was preventing her from seeing it.

I have been a Vodafone customer with both mobile, home phone and broadband for many years. I would prefer to remain a customer but with my contract on the home phone and broadband rolling and the phone contract in it's last month I will have to consider moving my business elsewhere. I simply could not in good conscience pay €200 for my phone of choice whilst a non customer can obtain the same for free. I would appreciate some correspondance or call from customer care regarding this issue.

Thanks,

Michael

View more options
5 REPLIES
Community Expert
If the offer is for PAYG or new customers then existing customers cannot avail of it I'm afraid.
Cookie
Vodafone Community Expert (or so I'm told) and S9 owner. I don't work for Vodafone
View more options

Hi Michael,

Thanks for your message. Cookie is correct in advising that some of our offers are only available to new customers.

We value your custom and loyalty. Please call 1907 when you are out of contract and ask to speak with our sales team. They can discuss the offers that are available to yourself at that time.

Kind regards,

Liam

Learn all about our new forum, right here .
To send me a private message, simply click here
Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
View more options
Poster

Hi Liam,

If Vodafone valued my custom and loyalty as much as the custom of potential customers, then the stated offer would be available to me also.

Can you raise me a complaint reference number please?

Thank you,

Michael

View more options

Hi Michael,

If you private message us with the below details, we can issue you with a complaint reference.

Mobile number:

Date of Birth:

Full address:

Kind regards,

Liam

Learn all about our new forum, right here .
To send me a private message, simply click here
Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
View more options
Poster

Hi Liam,

I private messaged the requested info earlier, no reply as of yet?

Thanks,

Michael

View more options
Top Contributors
my-vodafonemenufacebooktwittercommunityclosechevron-downchevron-up