Mobile Billpay Packages

Sim only account

SOLVED
View solved solution
Highlighted
Products and Services FAQs

Products & Services FAQs

Regular

I switched my bill pay to a sim only plan last month, I chose Red Connect SIMO 12 months, it said it was €35 a month and there was a €10 discount for the first six months, I checked my plan today to make sure it had changed over and it is saying it is €35 per month.  I was just wondering why the €10 discount was not applied?

Karen

View more options
7 REPLIES
Community Expert
Has the bill been completly generated as a pdf or is this just on your online account?
Cookie
Vodafone Community Expert (or so I'm told) and S9 owner. I don't work for Vodafone
View more options
Regular

It's on the app when I click on bill it says €35 and when I click on my plan it says €35

View more options
Community Expert
What does the PDF bill say?
Cookie
Vodafone Community Expert (or so I'm told) and S9 owner. I don't work for Vodafone
View more options
Regular

Its not available yet I can only view August which is my old plan, my new plan started on the 7th of this month

View more options
Community Expert
Wait until the bill generates. Prior to that the bill or info related to charges can be incorrect. If when the bill generates it's still incorrect a mod can sort it for you.
Cookie
View more options

Hi there,

If you private message (via the link in my signature) over the below info, I can look into this for you?

Mobile number:

Address:

Date of birth:

Link to your thread or post:

Thanks,

Liam

Learn all about our new forum, right here .
To send me a private message, simply click here
Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
View more options
Regular

Its sorted thanks Liam, I checked this moring and the discount has been applied, all good!

View more options
Top Contributors
my-vodafonemenufacebooktwittercommunityclosechevron-downchevron-up