Menu Toggle

Welcome to Vodafone Community

Announcements
From 04.04.19 to 29.04.19 responses may be delayed. To ensure the fastest response to your query, please click here and select your service type, to speak with our live chat team.
Close announcement

Mobile Billpay Packages

New vodafone plans

Products and Services FAQs

Products & Services FAQs

Poster
Anyone hear of new plans being announced next week?
View more options
9 REPLIES 9
Community Expert
There wont be info until they launch if what you say is true.
Cookie
Vodafone Community Expert (or so I'm told) and S10 owner. I don't work for Vodafone
View more options
Poster

I was told that new plans are on the way by a customer care rep. All she said was they have extra data and the €60 per month will have 30gb data. Wondering whether to hold out upgrading if they are going to be released soon.

View more options
Highlighted
Poster

online chat have said the plans are due to be released in the next day or so. 

View more options
Community Expert
Cool. I'm looking forward to seeing them. Thanks for posting back and being dogged about it!!
Cookie
Vodafone Community Expert (or so I'm told) and S10 owner. I don't work for Vodafone
View more options
Community Expert
They're out:

https://n.vodafone.ie/shop/bill-pay-plans.html
Cookie
View more options
Poster

Sure, they're out.  So I phone Vodafone was just told I cant "upgrade" because I have to be on some "new system" and the CS rep wasnt even aware they were out.  I was told that the new system would happen "automatically" and the CS rep cant do it manually.

Not great.

View more options
Community Expert
You should be able to upgrade in a store.
Cookie
View more options
Poster
I see they are out today and noticed that the 60euro plan from VF is now 30gb of data. Are there plans to upgrade the existing red connect plan, also 60 euro with no other difference, to 30gb also? Hardly seems fair that existing customers get 15gb for same price as new customers get 30gb
View more options

Hi all,

Just to confirm, any customers who are on our old billing system will only be able to upgrade onto our New RED plans  which will change to reflect the new portfolio data allowances and content benefits from next week.

Danielle

Learn all about our new forum, right here .
If I've requested details via a private message, please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link may not be answered.
View more options
Top Contributors
my-vodafonemenufacebooktwittercommunityclosechevron-downchevron-up