Menu Toggle

Welcome to Vodafone Community

Mobile Billpay Packages

Moving from Bill Pay to PAYG

Products and Services FAQs

Products & Services FAQs

Poster

Hi,

My 24 month contract was due for expiry on 18th Oct 18 and I rang up at the beginning of October to cancel it as I wanted to reduce the monthly bill from €60 per month. I done this so it would be cancelled in time (I was told in chat in the vodafone app that I had to give 30 days notice) but this am I got a text to say that I was being moved to PAYG today and was left with no phone service for several hours. I have not decided if I am going to stay with vodafone or not when I get my next contract, this was so I would have time to decide and not have to pay €60 a month while doing so.

I would like to know why this happened before my contract expired on the 18th and also I would like to know if I was paying a month in advance and if so will the balance be converted to PAYG credit? If I was paying in arrears why was it not continued until the 18th and would still have cost me the same amount?

Thanks

View more options
1 REPLY

Hi there, 

If you could private message (via the link in my signature) over the below info, we can look into this for you?

Mobile number:

Address:

Date of birth:

Link to your thread or post:

Thanks,

Heather.

Learn all about our new forum, right here .
To send me a private message, simply click here
Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
View more options
Top Contributors
my-vodafonemenufacebooktwittercommunityclosechevron-downchevron-up