Search in Community:
Poster

Leave vodafone

Posted from Android 2.0
Hi, can someone please tell me how long am I on my current contract? Also how much would I have to pay if so. I want to change provider.
Share to Facebook Share to Twitter More...
Message 1 of 5 (1,013 Views)

Re: Leave vodafone

Hi there,

I can confirm that your contract is due to expire on the 21st of April 2018, if you would like to cancel your contract early and switch providers, you will be liable to pay termination charges, this is calculated on the number of months you have remaining in contract (14), multiplied by the cost of your package plan (€40).

I have included a link to our terms and conditions here - CONTRACT RENEWAL AND TERMINATION:

1. The above provisions apply to all bill pay mobile customers. Please note that Customers who terminate their agreement or port out when they are in-contract will have to pay for rental charges up to the end date of their Agreement with Vodafone.

Please be advised, if you would like to keep your existing number and move it to your new provider, you must contact your new provider directly and request this. Once your new provider has submitted this request, Vodafone will be alerted that you are leaving our network and your final bill including termination charges will be issued to you 28 days later.

Thanks,

Ashling

Learn all about our new forum, right here .
To send me a private message, simply click here
Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
Message 2 of 5 (1,001 Views)
Highlighted
Poster

Posted from Apple iPad

i want to leave my contract early because your competition are making better offers.

the way to compete is to do something for your existing customers or let them go without penalty .

if you can't match your competition you are just frustrating your existing customers by trapping them and without making any attempt to keep them because you think they are captured but that's how you lose .

i will absolutely leave Vodafone at the end of my contract unless I get an offer that matches the competitions or I'm even considering paying up and switching , I've been loyal to vidafine for many years and what have I gotten for that loyalty a big fat zero !

Message 3 of 5 (176 Views)
Topics: 54
Kudos: 1,001
Solutions: 178

The cost of leaving early is to buy out your remaining contract. Which would be the number of months left multiplied by the normal monthly fee. Mods can advise of specifics.
Cookie
Vodafone Community Expert (or so I'm told) and S8 owner. I don't work for Vodafone
Message 4 of 5 (173 Views)

Hi there,

As you have 19 months remaining in contract, you would be liable to pay €760 in termination charges by choosing to end your agreement early. As cookie20 has mentioned, our termination charges are calculated on the number of months you have remaining in contract, multiplied by the cost of your package plan. 

Terms & conditions

14.  The above provisions apply to all bill pay mobile customers. Please note that Customers who terminate their agreement or port out when they are in-contract will have to pay for rental charges up to the end date of their Agreement with Vodafone.

If you would like to avail of a new handset, I can confirm that Vodafone now offers our customers the option to Upgrade Anytime, for more info on this service, please follow this link.

Thanks,

Ashling

Learn all about our new forum, right here .
To send me a private message, simply click here
Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
Message 5 of 5 (153 Views)