Announcements
Welcome to the Vodafone Community!
Close announcement

Mobile Billpay Packages

Increase in data for Red essentials

Products and Services FAQs

Products & Services FAQs

Poster

I have been told by two family members that they have received texts from Vodafone telling them that they are loyal and valued Vodafone customers and their data plan has been increased by 2 GB from 5 to 7.

I haven't received any such text and I'm a Vodafone customer longer than the 2 people put together, I'm wondering why I haven't received the same the same text and the extra 2GB onto my 5GB plan??? And surely I should have got the extra before them and will I be getting an extra 2GB as well?.

Thanks.

BTW I'm a red essentials €40.00 a month customer.

View more options
4 REPLIES
Community Expert
Different plans and different customers can receive different offers. Are you enrolled in receiving offers from Vodafone or did you opt out of being contacted by Vodafone?
Cookie
Vodafone Community Expert (or so I'm told) and S9 owner. I don't work for Vodafone
View more options
Poster

They are both on same plan and had their data increased from 5 to 7 GB I don’t think I’ve opted out of anything as I still get messages sent to my phone regarding my bill each month and my most recent one was for FantasticFridays so I can get promos from Vfone just not the one I’d like 😉

View more options
Community Expert
Not all offers are available to all vodafone customers at the same time but mods can look into it for you.
Cookie
Vodafone Community Expert (or so I'm told) and S9 owner. I don't work for Vodafone
View more options

Hi there,

We wouldn't be able to comment on other users accounts, but offers given to customers vary and not all offers given to customers are the same. Please keep an eye on the app for future offers.

Thanks,

Liam

Learn all about our new forum, right here .
To send me a private message, simply click here
Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
View more options
Top Contributors
my-vodafonemenufacebooktwittercommunityclosechevron-downchevron-up