Mobile Billpay Packages

End contract early

SOLVED
View solved solution
Products and Services FAQs

Products & Services FAQs

Poster

Hi,

I've less than 2 months left in my Simply Broadband (18 month) contract, but I see that eir are offering a Black Friday Deal for Broadband & Off-Peak Calls for €29.99 per month for 12 months on a 12 month contract.

This offer ends Monday, so I want to know what penalties would I incur ending my Simply Broadband contract early?

Or can Vodafone offer as good a deal?

View more options
6 REPLIES
Community Expert
Mods wont be back to assist till Monday. Click support at the top of this page, click the support area and in the bottom right had corner a chat icon shoudl appear. Click that and see if they can assist.
Cookie
Vodafone Community Expert (or so I'm told) and S9 owner. I don't work for Vodafone
View more options
Community Expert

@rusty12 wrote:

Hi,

I've less than 2 months left in my Simply Broadband (18 month) contract, but I see that eir are offering a Black Friday Deal for Broadband & Off-Peak Calls for €29.99 per month for 12 months on a 12 month contract.

This offer ends Monday, so I want to know what penalties would I incur ending my Simply Broadband contract early?

Or can Vodafone offer as good a deal?

You would have to buy out the remaining 2 months which will cost you the full month price times 2 (or what ever is left). Mods wont be back until Monday to assist.

Cookie
Vodafone Community Expert (or so I'm told) and S9 owner. I don't work for Vodafone
View more options
Highlighted
Poster

Thanks for your reply Cookie20, I'll try to get hold of the Mods via chat today, if they're not totally tied up by that dissatisified customer that hijacked my thread ;-)

View more options
Poster

Just to let ye know, I called Vodafone on 1907 & customer care put me onto an accounts rep. who offered me a much better deal than the one for eir. It was a no brainer, I took the deal & I'm sticking with Vodafone. 

View more options
Community Expert
Excellent, well done!
Cookie
View more options

Hi Rusty12,

Sincere apologies for the delay in responding!

We're delighted to hear you've decided to stick with us Smiley Happy

If there'anything we can do for you here, please get in touch.

Thanks,

Ashling

Learn all about our new forum, right here .
To send me a private message, simply click here
Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
View more options
Top Contributors
my-vodafonemenufacebooktwittercommunityclosechevron-downchevron-up