Search in Community:
Poster

Direct Debit date

This might have been asked before but is it possible to change the date of your direct debit? mine comes out currently around the 15th of every month, 2 days before I get paid which I always tend to forget until I'm broke and realise it's due! Is it possible to move it to a date after i get paid?thanks :)
Share to Facebook Share to Twitter More...
Message 1 of 14 (8,900 Views)
Topics: 43
Kudos: 522
Solutions: 491

Re:Direct Debit date

This might have been asked before but is it possible to change the date of your direct debit? mine comes out currently around the 15th of every month, 2 days before I get paid which I always tend to forget until I'm broke and realise it's due! Is it possible to move it to a date after i get paid?thanks :)

Hiya,
Not directly, but you can change your billing date to one of the following, which will set the DD date to 21 days later.
7th, 14th, 21st, last day of the month (or bill day 28, as it's known).

Thanks!
Learn all about our new forum, right here .
To send me a private message, simply click here
Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
Message 2 of 14 (8,900 Views)
Poster

Thanks Darren! If i wanted to move it to the last day of the month how would I go about this?
Message 3 of 14 (8,900 Views)

Thanks Darren! If i wanted to move it to the last day of the month how would I go about this?

Hiya,
I can do it here for you, just let me know if you want to go ahead.
You may get an odd amount on your next bill, as it may shorten the billing period, or lengthen it, after which it will settle back down to the monthly billing cycle.

Thanks!
Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
Message 4 of 14 (8,900 Views)
Poster

That would be great if you could move it, thanks for the help :)
Message 5 of 14 (8,900 Views)
Poster

Re: Direct Debit date

Posted from Apple iPhone
Hi I was enquiring about direct debit on bill pay if I switch to another payment method would the numbers I called show up online and how long would it take to take these numbers off the bill thank you.
Message 6 of 14 (4,261 Views)

Hiya,
Switching payment method won't affect your billing details at all, you'd still be able to view them as normal.

Thanks,

Message 7 of 14 (4,239 Views)
Poster

Posted from Apple iPhone
Ok what about if I request a paper bill will the online bill be deleted I need to clear a call
Message 8 of 14 (4,233 Views)

Hiya,

Afraid not - the bill will be available to view for 13 months from date of issue.

Thanks,

Message 9 of 14 (4,216 Views)
Poster

Posted from Apple iPhone
Ok thanks but is there any way I can change the numbers even that appear on the bill thanks.
Message 10 of 14 (4,209 Views)
Topics: 44
Kudos: 398
Solutions: 39

Rayo wrote:
Ok thanks but is there any way I can change the numbers even that appear on the bill thanks.

Not that i have ever heard of - would defeat the entire purpose of displaying the numbers!

Could you not just change your self service password...or even 2nd level password if you planning on giving someone access to your account log in details, but not to go as far as to view your billing info

FYI, if someone has access to your log in details, and happen to click into these forums.....they will see these posts also unless you choose to delete them.

These posts also show in Google searches.

Food for thought!

*I am not a Vodafone employee and the opinions expressed in my posts are that of my own

Has your issue been resolved? If so please take the time to click the "Problem Solved" button (on the bottom left)
Want to say thanks? Click the thumbs up button
Message 11 of 14 (4,205 Views)

Hiya,

Digi is spot on here - we cannot alter a bill after it's issued (pretty sure that might stray into dubious legal territory).

The second level password option is the best one though.

Thanks,

Message 12 of 14 (4,197 Views)
Highlighted
N/A

Posted from Apple iPhone
Hi - was just reading previous threads there is it possible to change the date of my direct debit?

Looking to change it to the 7th of every month? Can you explain the process of this and if it’s applicable with immediate effect?

Thanks
Message 13 of 14 (32 Views)

Re: Re:Direct Debit date

Hi there,

If you private message (via the link in my signature) over the below info, I can advise you on how changing your bill day will impact you and your billing service?

Mobile number:

Address:

Date of birth:

A number you'd regularly call from your mobile:

Link to your thread or post:

Thanks,

Ashling

Message 14 of 14 (25 Views)