Menu Toggle

Welcome to Vodafone Community

Announcements
Closure of Vodafone Community 21.06.19 At Vodafone we are constantly reviewing the methods customers can interact with us. Our social channels have evolved and as such we will no longer support the Vodafone Community as of 21.06.19 Our platforms to contact us are • Live Chat https://n.vodafone.ie/support.html by selecting your service type & clicking on the chat pop up • Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/vodafoneireland/ • Twitter: https://twitter.com/vodafoneireland We would like to thank everyone that has contributed over the years
Close announcement

Mobile Billpay Packages

Contract cancellation

SOLVED
View solved solution
Products and Services FAQs

Products & Services FAQs

Poster

Hi all,

Looking to cancel my existing bill pay contract as I've recently finished up the contract term. What do I need to do to get this done? 

View more options
13 REPLIES 13
Community Expert
Which do you want to do though:
1. Cancel the number and lose it?
2. Switch to payg?
3. Switch to a sim free plan?
4. Move to another network?
Cookie
Vodafone Community Expert (or so I'm told) and S10 owner. I don't work for Vodafone
View more options
Poster

Number 1, as in, stop using vodafone services entirely.

View more options
Community Expert

Mods are not really around at present to assist but you could try live chat. To use live chat click support at the top of this page then choose the service you need support with (bill or pre pay. etc..). Click CHAT icon that pops up in the bottom right hand corner of the next screen.

Or call 1907

Or drop in store

Cookie
Vodafone Community Expert (or so I'm told) and S10 owner. I don't work for Vodafone
View more options
Highlighted
Community Expert

@eyssy12 wrote:

Number 1, as in, stop using vodafone services entirely.

Just to be crystal clear on this though - that means you lose the number and will get a new number when you go to a different mobile network.

Option 4 is what you want if you want to stop using Vodafone services entirelly but still keep the telephone number.

Just wanted to ensure you undertood that.

digi-expert.JPG 

View more options

Hi there,

We're really sorry for the delay in responding. If you still need assistance with this can you private message (via the link in my signature) over the below info please & we can look into this for you?

Account number:

Security PIN (or, if you don't have this, your address and date of birth):

Link to your thread or post:

Thanks,

Heather.

Learn all about our new forum, right here .
To send me a private message, simply click here
Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
View more options
Poster
Thanks all, got it all sorted out through the live chat!
View more options

That's great to hear & apologies again for the delay with our response here.

If you've any other queries just let me know Smiley Happy

Thanks,

Heather.

Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
View more options
Poster
Ha i woul like to cancel my contract asap please.
View more options
Poster

Hello Heather,

I have moved from Ireland and wish to cancel my RED CONNECT data plan. My contract ends on the 07/03/2020 but I would like to end it before that date. I am aware of that I would have to pay the rest of my contract. I am unable to phone the help line from outside of Ireland or go to a store.

Could you please get back to me to discuss the termination of my contract.

Kind regards

Marin Polonceaux

View more options
Poster

Hello Heather,

I have moved from Ireland and wish to cancel my RED CONNECT data plan. My contract ends on the 07/03/2020 but I would like to end it before that date. I am aware of that I would have to pay the rest of my contract. I am unable to phone the help line from outside of Ireland or go to a store.

Could you please get back to me to discuss the termination of my contract.

Kind regards

Marin Polonceaux

View more options

Hi Marin,

Apologies for the delay in responding, we are currently working through a high volume of queries.

If you could private message (via the link in my signature) over the below info, I can look into this for you?

Mobile number:

Security PIN (or, if you don't have this, your address and date of birth):

Link to your thread or post:

Thanks,

Ashling

View more options
Poster
Hi
Please contact me. I would like to cancel my contract.
Thank you
Monika Piechna
View more options
Community Expert
You must contact them about it I'm afraid. You can private message a moderator with your account details and ask them to look into cancelling the contract. There may be penalties if you've not completed the minimum period of the contract.
Cookie
View more options
Top Contributors
my-vodafonemenufacebooktwittercommunityclosechevron-downchevron-up