Menu Toggle

Welcome to Vodafone Community

Announcements
Responses may be delayed through this channel. To ensure the fastest response to your query, please click here and select your service type, to speak with our live chat team.
Close announcement

Mobile Billpay Packages

Cancelling your contract

Highlighted
Products and Services FAQs

Products & Services FAQs

Poster
Hi there,

My contract is due to end in april, I was told in store I needed to ring 1907 to cancel my contract but I cannot seem to get through to anyone or find any information online? Also I read that I need a 4 digit code when changing to another network- any advice on where I can get this code?

Looking forward to hearing from you. Finding the website/app very hard to navigate!

Paula
View more options
4 REPLIES 4
Community Expert
Just go to another network after your contract is over and ask them to port you. Bring ID and a recent Bill. That's all.
Cookie
Vodafone Community Expert (or so I'm told) and S10 owner. I don't work for Vodafone
View more options

Hi Paula,

Apologies for the delay in our reply. If you still require assistance, please provide the below information by private message:

Mobile number:
Security PIN (or, if you don't have this, your address and date of birth):

Thanks,
Liam

Learn all about our new forum, right here .
To send me a private message, simply click here
Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
View more options
Poster
Hi I would like to cancel my contract. Could you help me please, it was supposed to end now in June, biut I believe I need to request it.
View more options

Hi there,

Apologies for the delay in responding, we are currently working through a high volume of queries.

We're really sorry to hear you're considering cancelling your bill pay service with us, is there a particular reason for this?

Can you advise if this is in relation to your mobile phone or fixed broadband / TV service?

Thanks,

Ashling

Learn all about our new forum, right here .
To send me a private message, simply click here
Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
View more options
Top Contributors
my-vodafonemenufacebooktwittercommunityclosechevron-downchevron-up