Menu Toggle

Welcome to Vodafone Community

Mobile Billpay Packages

Cancelling Bill Pay

Products and Services FAQs

Products & Services FAQs

Poster

Hi

I wanted to cancel my bill pay plan a few months ago, and was told to wait until my contract was up or I'd have to pay a cancellation fee. So I waited for my 12 month contract to end, expecting it to stop once the 12 months was up.

However vodafone seems to have automatically renewed my contract without my consent and I am now stuck in ANOTHER 12 month contract. I never wanted this? And I am being charged for something I didn't sign up for or want. I want the bill pay contract to finish completely.

Please help. 

View more options
4 REPLIES
Community Expert
They have not automatically recontracted you. The contract continues on a month by month basis. You must notify them about what you want to do next.
Cookie
Vodafone Community Expert (or so I'm told) and S9 owner. I don't work for Vodafone
View more options
Poster

I was sure my 12 month contract was up in May, and I haven't asked to renew contract since... Ok well how to I go about cancelling my contract then? I've been into a few Vodafone shops but they tell me to ring. I've tried calling numerous times but I keep being put on hold for such a long time that I have to hang up due to phone charges. And I've tried contatcing the Live agents but it says there are none available? Please can you help 

I would like to go Pay As You Go if possible 

View more options
Community Expert
You can ask a moderator on here to move you to PAYG. It takes about 8 days. Mods can advise further but usually you private message them your contact and account details and your request. I am not a moderator.
Cookie
Vodafone Community Expert (or so I'm told) and S9 owner. I don't work for Vodafone
View more options

Hi there, 

If you private message (via the link in my signature) over the below info, I can look into this for you?

Mobile number:

Address:

Date of birth:

Link to your thread or post:

Thanks,

Heather.

Learn all about our new forum, right here .
To send me a private message, simply click here
Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
View more options
Top Contributors
my-vodafonemenufacebooktwittercommunityclosechevron-downchevron-up