Announcements
Welcome to the Vodafone Community!
Close announcement

Mobile Billpay Packages

Bill unavailable online

Products and Services FAQs

Products & Services FAQs

Poster

Every month I get an email telling me my bill is available to view online. Every month I go into my Vodafone to look and alas it is not there. The previous months has appeared but not current.  I contacted customer care only to be fobbed off saying I needed a different browser.

Any others same ?

View more options
3 REPLIES

Hi there,

I'm sorry to hear this, I have now refreshed your billing preferences to reflect online bills, this should re-sync your account and ensure all future bills are available to view online. If you are missing a bill from My Vodafone, I would be more than happy to have this emailed to you? Can you please private message (via the link in my signature) over the below info and I can have this arranged?

What bill you are missing:

Email address:

Link to your thread or post:  

Thanks,

Ashling

Learn all about our new forum, right here .
To send me a private message, simply click here
Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
View more options
Poster
Hiya,
I am having the same issue - Can you also do the necessaries to make my bills available to view again?
Thanks
View more options
Highlighted

Hi there,

Can you please PM the below info so we can look into this for you:

Mobile number-

Address-

DOB-

Screenshot of what you see when you try to view your bills-

Link to your post/thread-

Thanks,

Danielle 

Learn all about our new forum, right here .
If I've requested details via a private message, please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link may not be answered.
View more options
Top Contributors
my-vodafonemenufacebooktwittercommunityclosechevron-downchevron-up