Menu Toggle

Welcome to Vodafone Community

Mobile Billpay Packages

Bill pay free data only 6GB even though I pay €35 am month?

Products and Services FAQs

Products & Services FAQs

Poster
Hi
Can somebody tell me why my free Data is only 6GB when others on my plan. Red 12 month sim only have 10.GB free Data. And what can I do about this? Is it a mistake?? Regards Ian
View more options
5 REPLIES 5
Community Expert

Vodafone Forum Staff will be back online Monday and will be able to answer either way.

I would ask though have you recently moved to this plan or have you been on it for a while?

My guess would be the former. Its possible that in the last few wees the plan has received an increase in data allowance.

Ive had that happen a few times in the past with my plan - but then on my next billing cycle myy plan was updated with the new data allowance.

That could be whats happened here.

If you have recently moved, then its possible your new data allownace has not yet kicked in - or if you moved between billing cycles, then 6gb is what you would be entitled to in this billing cycle before it resets to 10 gb for the next.

digi-expert.JPG 

View more options
Community Expert
Remember too that deals are constantly changing. It's like buying a car one day for price X and the next day there's a deal that offers a lower price and extras free. It does not then mean that as you bought before the deal you're entitled to the new deal.
Cookie
Vodafone Community Expert (or so I'm told) and S9 owner. I don't work for Vodafone
View more options
Poster

Why not Cookie, everyone should be on the same deal for the same plan

View more options
Community Expert
Of course they should but that's not how "for profit" businesses work. They need some thing to pull you back in or upgrade. New customers are walways much harder to win then keeping existing ones. All companies rely on inertia.
Cookie
Vodafone Community Expert (or so I'm told) and S9 owner. I don't work for Vodafone
View more options

Hi there,

Apologies for the delay in responding. If you private message (via the link in my signature) over the below info, we can look into this for you?

Mobile number:

Address:

Date of birth:

Link to your thread or post:

Thanks,

Heather.

Learn all about our new forum, right here .
To send me a private message, simply click here
Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
View more options
Top Contributors
my-vodafonemenufacebooktwittercommunityclosechevron-downchevron-up