Announcements
Welcome to the Vodafone Community!
Close announcement

Mobile Billpay Packages

Bill Pay to PAYG

Products and Services FAQs

Products & Services FAQs

Poster

On the 28th August I contacted customer care explaining that I was out of contract and wanted to change from bill pay to pay as you go. Was then told that I would receive a text letting me know when the changeover would take place. Never received any text but received a monthly bill for August and then received another bill for September.

Contacted customer care again querying said bills and was told that they were for July and August. Considering everyone on bill pay pays a month in advance and since I paid the standing orders for July and August I can’t understand the logic of that explanation? If you pay a bill in advance and ensure that bill is paid every month, how can you owe two months arrears?

Regards,

Denis

View more options
1 REPLY

Hi Denis,

Could you please PM your number, address, DOB & a link to your thread so we can look into this further for you?

Thanks,

Danielle 

Learn all about our new forum, right here .
If I've requested details via a private message, please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link may not be answered.
View more options
Top Contributors
my-vodafonemenufacebooktwittercommunityclosechevron-downchevron-up