Menu Toggle

Welcome to Vodafone Community

Announcements
Responses may be delayed through this channel. To ensure the fastest response to your query, please click here and select your service type, to speak with our live chat team.
Close announcement

Mobile Billpay Packages

Advocacy Team - Where are you?

Products and Services FAQs

Products & Services FAQs

Poster

Hi There,

I am acting on behalf of my Father-in-Law, who has both early onset Demetia and heart problems (Ive been added as a name on his account to allow me to speak to you).

I originally sent in a complaint in Dec. 2018 and received a call from your team on the 24th Dec. To confirm to me that all was sorted and there was actually no outstanding debt.

I received a call from my Father-in-law, very confused and majorly stressed (great for the heart issue!), because he received a letter stating he still owed a significant amount of money (Over €900). It had already been established, agreed and decided by VODAFONE Advocacy team that this was not owed, so what has now happened.

I sent in another complaint a few days ago, but strangely I have heard absolutely nothing from you on this matter.

You are full aware of his Dementia, you are fully aware that he has heart problems, so what exactly is happening here.

After the last call (24th Dec.), I informed him that he could relax, now he is worse than ever and more confused than ever.

Please contact me immediately. 

You have my contact number on my two complaints.

If you want to contact you directly tell me how to do it, this needs to be resolved immediately .

Mark

View more options
4 REPLIES 4
Community Expert

Did you try live chat? To use live chat click support at the top of this page then choose the servuce you need supprot with (bill or pre pay. etc..). Click CHAT icon that pops up in the bottom right hand corner of the next screen.

Mods will reply in due course though to your post.

Cookie
Vodafone Community Expert (or so I'm told) and S10 owner. I don't work for Vodafone
View more options
Poster

Is the chat service just the normal chat service or is it the Compliants / Advocacy chat line. Absolutely no point in anything unless its the Compliants / Advocacy team.

View more options
Poster
Still waiting for a response!!

The ref. If it helps is: HK. 05654342

Do I have to escalate this to ComReg or involve a solicitor to get this sorted?

Mark
View more options
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Mark,
Sorry to hear this - If you private message (via the link in my signature) over the below info, I can follow up with the Advocacy team for you?

Mobile number:

Account holders address:

Account holders date of birth:

Link to your thread or post:

Thanks

Learn all about our new forum, right here .
To send me a private message, simply click here
Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
View more options
Top Contributors
my-vodafonemenufacebooktwittercommunityclosechevron-downchevron-up