Menu Toggle

Welcome to Vodafone Community

Announcements
Responses may be delayed through this channel. To ensure the fastest response to your query, please click here and select your service type, to speak with our live chat team.
Close announcement

Mobile Billpay Packages

Accounted locked for 10 days

Products and Services FAQs

Products & Services FAQs

Poster
Hi, we planned to make a simple change with the 3 kids on our family accounts to get them on PAYG X plans, however the local store suggested the new family plan instead. Offer sounded good and the store manager said simple to change from current bill pay (1 hour). Horror story since with my account already locked for 5 days and yesterday the store told us it would be locked out for another 5 days. I’ve tried via chat to have it resolved, but they also say there’s a SLA with tech team and this is how long it will take. Can’t get anyone to answer the phone on helpline, can’t get a complaint number to submit form to escalate. Can’t switch number to another provider with acceptable customer service until number reactivated. Any suggestions? Anyone else experience similar on plan change? Traveling to Italy with work this week - no phone so extreme impact!!
View more options
5 REPLIES 5
Community Expert

Can't say ive ever heard of this happening before or had it happen to me personally.

The Vodafone Forum Staff will  not be back online here until Monday at which point they can take a closer look at what exactly is going on with your account and help where possible.

digi-expert.JPG 

View more options
Poster
Thanks Digi
View more options
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there,

Sorry to hear this - If you private message (via the link in my signature) over the below info, I can look into the issue for you?

Mobile numbers affected:

Address:

Date of birth:

Link to your thread or post:

Thanks

Learn all about our new forum, right here .
To send me a private message, simply click here
Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
View more options
Poster

Now at day 12 and still no progress from Vodafone.  The store let me know they had to start again and it will be a further 2-4 days.  This is unbelievable and I can find no way to have it addressed.  I've never had a late payment on all 5 numbers.  This is customer abuse.

View more options
Community Manager
Community Manager

Apologies for the delays in getting this resolved - it's still being worked on by the relevant teams, and I'll update you here as soon as there's further information.

Thanks,

Learn all about our new forum, right here .
To send me a private message, simply click here
Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
View more options
Top Contributors
my-vodafonemenufacebooktwittercommunityclosechevron-downchevron-up