Menu Toggle

Welcome to Vodafone Community

Mobile Billpay Packages

Account balance incorrect

Products and Services FAQs

Products & Services FAQs

Poster
Getting set up has been a bit of an ordeal to be honest...

I took out my new contract on 19th Dec. It took until last Friday (4th Jan) before my number was ported over from my old network as your online system hadn't submitted my port request when I signed up online. I had to go into store to get this resolved, and even then due to a system issue I had to be ported onto PAYG and then the store were due to request my account then be migrated to the correct bill pay plan.

Fast forward to yesterday and I was still on PAYG. I called Customer Care to be told that the migration to Bill Pay had not been requested. That was resolved yesterday and I am now on the correct Bill Pay plan.

However, my account balance is -€2.31. It should be -€400 as this is the advance payment I was forced to pay on Dec 19th. Ian at Customer Care assured me yesterday that that would be applied to my account, but it doesn't seem to be the case so far.

Please advise when my account will be credited, or please refund my €400.

Also - why does my bill month begin 15/12 per MyVodafone account when a) I didn't take out the contract until 19/12, b) phone and sim card didn't arrive until 21/12, and c) my sim card and bill play plan weren't active until 07/01.
View more options
1 REPLY 1

Hi there,

Sorry for the delay in our reply and to hear you've been having issues. Can you please send on the below details by PM and we'll have a look?

Mobile number:

Date of Birth:

Full Address:

Thanks,

Liam

Learn all about our new forum, right here .
To send me a private message, simply click here
Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
View more options
Top Contributors
my-vodafonemenufacebooktwittercommunityclosechevron-downchevron-up