Menu Toggle

Welcome to Vodafone Community

Announcements
Responses may be delayed through this channel. To ensure the fastest response to your query, please click here and select your service type, to speak with our live chat team.
Close announcement

Mobile Billpay Packages

Access to old bills

Products and Services FAQs

Products & Services FAQs

Poster

I would like to enquire if I could access copies of old bills from 2015. I have since changed mobile carriers but still have vodafone broadband. However although the broadband bills are still present on my vodafone, the mobile bills is not there. Can I get them emailed to me? Is there anyway I could get them asap?

View more options
5 REPLIES 5
Poster

Hello any help with this query?

View more options
Community Expert

This is from a very long time ago and new GDPR rules mean that data should not be kept for too long. Mods wont be back until Monday to help. You could try live chat. To use live chat click support at the top of this page then choose the servuce you need supprot with (bill or pre pay. etc..). Click CHAT icon that pops up in the bottom right hand corner of the next screen.

Cookie
Vodafone Community Expert (or so I'm told) and S10 owner. I don't work for Vodafone
View more options

Hi there,

As your mobile account is no longer active you wont be able to view your old bills online.

We can arrange for a paper copy of your invoice to be posted to you if you PM the below info:

Mobile number-

Address-

DOB-

Which bill you are looking for-

Thanks,

Danielle 

Learn all about our new forum, right here .
If I've requested details via a private message, please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link may not be answered.
View more options
Poster

Hello,

I need bills from 2014, 2015 and 2016 for my Vodafone Broadband, currently i am still subscriber with the service.

Any help will be appreciated.

View more options

Hi ijalee,

Can you please PM the below info so we can take care of this request for you:

Customer number or Financial Account number-

Security pin ( or address & DOB)-

Thanks,

Danielle 

Learn all about our new forum, right here .
If I've requested details via a private message, please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link may not be answered.
View more options
Top Contributors
my-vodafonemenufacebooktwittercommunityclosechevron-downchevron-up