Menu Toggle

Welcome to Vodafone Community

Mobile Billpay Packages

20 GB free on Xmas didn't apply

Products and Services FAQs

Products & Services FAQs

Poster

I sent a tweet about this 20 GB not being available on the 25th but for a week or more my balance had 20 GB extra in the texts i received when checking my nalance. Then when 5GB , my monthly allowance, was used i got a text to say i had used my monthly data and as such had no dat left. Then advised to buy more or pay out of bundle charges. So i have a grievance about no xmas day mobile data and that for a week or more i was bring told i had over 25GB allowance/Balance. If this was a xmas day only offer then why add it to normal balance throughout the days leading up to xmas day. I went on chat and they didnt even understand what i was telling them and were no help. I then went to twitter. I'm not threatening to leave as i genuinely am happy with vodafone and even have considered upgrading but i think i was mislead and should get at least my monthly 5GB added back for free and to add more misery because i had to have mobile data for work my bill is now 30 euro more for data usage.

I hope i will hear back on this.

Thank you.

View more options
2 REPLIES
Poster
Is this forum even monitored??
View more options

Hi there,

Apologies for the delay in getting back to you.

Can you please PM your number, address & DOB so we can take a look at your account.

Thanks,

Danielle 

Learn all about our new forum, right here .
If I've requested details via a private message, please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link may not be answered.
View more options
Top Contributors
my-vodafonemenufacebooktwittercommunityclosechevron-downchevron-up