Menu Toggle

Welcome to Vodafone Community

Announcements
Responses may be delayed through this channel. To ensure the fastest response to your query, please click here and select your service type, to speak with our live chat team.
Close announcement

Mobile Billpay Packages

20 GB free on Xmas didn't apply

Products and Services FAQs

Products & Services FAQs

Poster

I sent a tweet about this 20 GB not being available on the 25th but for a week or more my balance had 20 GB extra in the texts i received when checking my nalance. Then when 5GB , my monthly allowance, was used i got a text to say i had used my monthly data and as such had no dat left. Then advised to buy more or pay out of bundle charges. So i have a grievance about no xmas day mobile data and that for a week or more i was bring told i had over 25GB allowance/Balance. If this was a xmas day only offer then why add it to normal balance throughout the days leading up to xmas day. I went on chat and they didnt even understand what i was telling them and were no help. I then went to twitter. I'm not threatening to leave as i genuinely am happy with vodafone and even have considered upgrading but i think i was mislead and should get at least my monthly 5GB added back for free and to add more misery because i had to have mobile data for work my bill is now 30 euro more for data usage.

I hope i will hear back on this.

Thank you.

View more options
2 REPLIES 2
Poster
Is this forum even monitored??
View more options

Hi there,

Apologies for the delay in getting back to you.

Can you please PM your number, address & DOB so we can take a look at your account.

Thanks,

Danielle 

Learn all about our new forum, right here .
If I've requested details via a private message, please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link may not be answered.
View more options
Top Contributors
my-vodafonemenufacebooktwittercommunityclosechevron-downchevron-up